Cult of Personality

Written By: Bob - Mar• 14•12

It appears that racism, Marxism, astronomically high unemployment, rising energy prices, lavish vacations, endless rounds of golf, skyrocketing debit, illegal military actions, sanctioning the extra-judicial murder of U.S . citizens and facilitating the murders of hundreds of Mexicans isn’t enough to blunt the cult of personality surrounding King Putt.

An American flag with President Obama’s image in place of the stars flew over a Florida county’s Democrat headquarters long enough to enrage local veterans who called the altered banner “a disgrace.”

Lake County¬†Democratic Party¬†officials took down the flag, which flew just below a standard Old Glory on the flagpole outside headquarters in Tavares following complaints by local veterans. But merely taking it down wasn’t enough for several local veterans, who said they fought for the flag Betsy Ross made famous, not one with a politician on it.

The worst thing about this is that Obamites didn’t obviously see what was wrong with this from the get-go.

1. Robert says:

Finally, a flag Democrats can proudly pledge allegiance to!

2. Sean says:

1. I don’t recall dems doing this with any other president in HISTORY. Which just goes to prove I was right about everything I said about the son of a bitch before and since the 08 election.
    2. The veterans reaction is justified but has anyone considered the fact it’s just another attempt to try and distract us? Something along the lines of “see I dazzle you with brilliance with this hand and distract you, while I drive a knife through your heart with the other hand.”

3. Jim says:

They do seem to be in the habit of doing things like this, don’t they.

4. styrgwillidar says:

As a veteran, I’m appalled.

I took an oath to defend the constitution, that is a system of government as embodied in it’s founding document. Not any individual, or party, or position, or the goverment itself.

5. rumcrook says:

jim you beat me to it. cult of personality runs deep in the new demo-marxist party, I had just thought of that che flag

6. 1idvet says:

Pisses me off to no end.
    I didn’t fight for a flag with Obama’s face on it, or anyone else’s for that matter. Never would.

What irks me too is the fact that the idiot running the place argued after being shown the statute that prohibits it.

7. Sean says:

I live in Houston and hadn’t heard that one about the Che flag in the campaign office back then. Doesn’t really surprise me though.