“Justice for Trayvon”

Written By: Bob - Apr• 24•12

One of the most ominous warnings in the Bible is Hosea 8:7.

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

Barnes’ notes on the Bible explains the passage.

For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind – “They shall reap,” not merely as “they have sown,” but with an awful increase. They sowed folly and vanity, and shall reap, not merely emptiness and disappointment, but sudden, irresistible destruction.

All of that ran through my head as I read this story of violent black mob’s racially driven assault in Mobile, Alabama.

Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. “It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed.” Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using “brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on.”

Police will only say “multiple people” are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said “Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”

Police canvassed the area for suspects, but unsurprisingly came up empty.  The neighborhood appears to have succumbed to domestic terrorism, and witnesses apparently fear that if they come forward, they will suffer a similar fate as Mr. Owens (no relation), or worse.

That something as innocuous as yelling at kids playing in the street could lead to a mob arming itself and nearly beating a man to death on the steps of his own home  is a violent escalation in a racial calamity that is the work of the Obama Administration, Congress in general (the Congressional Black Caucus in specific), and the mainstream media. They have used resentment and division to distract from the failures of the President, and have used the body of Trayvon Martin as a bloody pulpit from which to sow discord, in hopes of using anger to drive voter turnout in November.

It is cynical and dangerous work, calculating how far they can push the envelope, giving the New Black Panther Party and other thugs the tacit approval to push right up to the edge of vigilante justice. And as this incident shows, the violent verbal grandstanding sometimes spills over into physical violence. This is not the first white person beaten down by black thugs claiming Trayvon Martin as their excuse, and it is not likely to be the last.

The thugs that carry out these assaults while Eric Holder’s racist Department of Justice looks the other way aren’t contemplating where their actions will lead. They don’t seem to grasp that they are marginalizing themselves even further from mainstream society, giving evidence to support the prejudices some have towards blacks. NRO recently fired John Derbyshire for a racist screed, and yet we find this kind of attack lending credence to this kind of advice:

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

Is this what black communities want other communities to think of them?

Racism is not now, nor has it ever been, a one way street. We are cursed with a Democratic government that loves to use racism as an election year tool just as much now as it did through Reconstruction. Unfortunately, this particular President has proven to be extremely bloody-minded in his quest for power.

The Obama Administration’s Operation Fast and Furious plot shipped thousands of weapons to drug cartels in order to facilitate the murder of 300+ Mexican citizens, in the hopes of using their bodies for domestic political leverage.  Do you really think he’ll step in to stop violent blacks from committing crimes like the mob beating of Matthew Owens?  Of course not. A racially divided nation isn’t a nation looking at the economy, or debt, or unsupported entitlements, inflation, or falling home prices.  It is precisely this kind of division that he’s pinning his reelection hopes upon.

So we’re likely to see more violent beatings of whites by black mobs seeking “justice for Trayvon.”

Then I fear the inevitable blowback against the wider black community because of the violent mobs they have not diffused or turned in. Obama and the Holder Justice Department are creating a tragedy in the making, a  war that no one can win, in the raw pursuit of political power.

“Justice” has nothing to do with it.

1. rumcrook says:

I have had a long life and in it many interactions with black americans black people that live in or around white people are just another american to me.

black people that live only in black nieghborhoods live by a completely different culture and my experience has been either barely hidden hostility, hostility or outright violence, in one occasion I was in an argument with one that blossomed into a fist fight with over a dozen so if you think all of what derbyshire said is racist it is but its an observation of the racism of many black people. in the fight I was in the black guys didnt know each other from adam but they saw a black guy and a white guy fighting and they joined in to help him and overwhelm me. no white people saw me and said hey one of my race is in trouble im gonna go help him. white people are much less involved in color than blacks.

to me its a cultural thing. blacks who embrace a culture of success move on to compete in the wider world blacks who are defined by black culture do not and create thier own insular world.

in general right now with all the knock out parties that have gone virtually unstopped and unreported and other social chaos going on in black dominated areas I think its irrational not to be alert and avoid if possible.

its culture not race. and quite a bit of urban black culture glorifies thuggery.

I dont feel all that alert going into china town, why is that?
    I go into areas almost entitrely latin and shop I dont walk around with eyes in the back of my head.

its all culture and nothing to do with genetics

2. LSBeene says:

Very well said sir. It is culture, not race. I have had several racial incidents with angry blacks in my life – but those interactions did not convince me, nor will they, that black Americans are in any way, genetically different than me. Besides more melanin and their hair being more curly/kinky – they are exactly the same as me.

What’s sad is this: If we were to take a description of current events in the U.S. and strike out all references to the United States and current events, and we showed this narrative/time-line to anyone familiar with history – then the INTENTIONAL (sorry for all caps, I cannot bold, lol) racial agitation going on would be pointed out by a 1st year history teacher.

And it’s not only race. PC ideology, as much as the left likes to deny it, is rooted in Marxist “class warfare” ideology, and the many offshoots (Frankfurt School, Alynsky, rad-feminism, racial separatism etc) all advocate for grievance mongering.

By playing one class against another it unites folk into balkanized sets/groups – all of them thinking in “us versus them” terms, and having been taught to go to Daddy Gov’t Agency [X] to get “justice” (often revenge or to tilt the playing field to their favor or to get largesse) .

It is the culture of grievance, of “fairness”, of payback against “them”, and distrust of all those “not like us” is being taught in our gov’t schools and universities.

Black Americans are genetically identical to whites, save melanin and hair. It’s not genetic, it’s cultural.

Also, basic human psychology – if you don’t punish thug behavior, or any bad behavior, it gives tacit permission to the wrong doer and validates their actions in their mind. Hence, you’ll get more of it in the future.

On a different, but related note : I fully believe that AG Holder and other high ranking officials in the current administration WANT (almost NEED) a good racial fight, and I say this in disbelief and outrage, would not mind this led to riots and even firearm use.

For them it’s a win-win. They get people polarized by color and they can point out the almost inevitable gun violence as a self-fulfilling prophecy to advocate for gun control. And, again, everyone re-learns the lesson that to solve this problem, or any problem, one should first turn to government.

I hope I’m wrong. I sincerely do. Same goes to our dire economic issues – but that’s a discussion for another day. But, considering the PLAN to let Mexican nationals die during Fast and Furious, and to throw innocent American firearm shop owners into prison as the scapegoats – all to enact gun control laws and disarm the populace … does my theory seem farfetched?

3. alanstorm says:

“Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”

Sooooo…let’s review:

(1) A black kid in Florida is shot by a Hispanic guy. In response,
    (2) Unrelated (presumably) black people beat up a white guy in Alabama.

According to this logic, anytime a Japanese person kills a white person, I get to beat up a Filipino?

Sounds like liberal logic at work…

4. david7134 says:

Completely disagree with you. Read a book called The Bell Curve. This is by a couple of liberal Harvard guys. Clearly there is a substantial racial difference. Look at international stats on crime. Blacks are 3 times more likely to be involved in violent crime than any other race. I would estimate, based on observation as well as literature that only 20% of blacks are capable of living in circumstances that we would describe as civilized. Once you add in the ghetto effect, then the percent of salvageable humans drastically reduces. I am sorry that this sounds racist, but the other term that comes to mind is truth. We have given blacks over 50 years (3 generations) to assimilate with our society. They can’t and refuse to even consider doing so (except for the 20%). So it is now time to address the problem.

5. Sean says:

Sigh, yeah I almost got my own personal view of that kind of shit up close and personal today. I pulled into a parking lot today, the lanes of that parking lot are layed out so each one is ONE WAY, and they alternate direction every lane. So here I am going UP a lane, stop to wait for a guy to back out when a black man in a beat to shit orange Neon pulls around the guy pulling out and stops a few feet from my bumper. ‘Graciously’ waiting for me to pull into my space. Me? I just had a near miss up the road from a couple fucking retarded ass Mexican guys in a Pick up who almost sidewiped me. The nose of their truck missed my driver door by just a couple inches before I realized what was going on, hit the horn and nailed the gas, trying to avoid getting a goddamn truck in my lap. But I digress. So after that little fiasco we get to the parking lot and I yell as I park “learn to drive!” Of course being a tough thug black the mother fucker got out of his car and waited while I was parking. “Hey Man! Hey Man! You need to watch who you yellin at cuz you got no idea who to talking to. I ain’t your child! I’m a grown ass man. I know how to drive, I GOT a license! ” Sigh….all I wanted to do was get inside, pick some shit up and go home. Then this dumb black motherfucker cops an ATTITUDE!. “You need to watch what you say man, someone with an attitude might get out their car and beat your ass” I verbally DE escalated the situation and got him to back off and go on his way. So I almost had a fight in the middle of a goddamn GROCERY STORE parking lot with an ignorant NWA. [Nigga With Attitude} Un Fucking Believable. I gotta get outta the goddamn city.,

• Sean says:

Wait, I am outta the city. I’m in the goddamn suburbs! Got to get further out..waaay out. Like maybe Middle of Nowhere, OUT.

6. david7134 says:

You need a few more life experiences. Now here is mine to date.
    1) Playing golf at age 12, group of blacks descended and stole the balls and clubs.
    2) Walking across the campus at LSU in the 60’s. Group of blacks decide to go around beating up white guys. Got some of them back.
    3) Driving ambulances in NO when a black sniper decides to burn down the hotel and shoot at me, missed but killed a cop near me as well as many others.
    4) Nearly beaten by blacks in the French Quarter for being white.
    5) Two blacks tried to mug me in the Quarter, stood with back to wall and swung my camera and they backed away.
    6) Several blacks come to the ER and hold us hostage as they have us doctors write narcotics.
    7) Black guy tries to steal my personal items while I am trying to fix his cut.
    8) Chased out of Baton Rouge after Martin Luther got himself killed.
    9) Shot at by a black gang while coming back one night from the hospital.
    10) Had black family threaten to kill me and the rest of the cath lab after their relative died in the cath lab. Only problem was that he was dead before we took care of him.
    11) Had two black guys threaten to kill me while I was examining their “slave” girl friend (pregnant).

The list goes on and on.

• Don says:

Years ago I helped Ford put on a “ride and drive” event to introduce some new car models at a local university campus which is predominately black. We had put on a similar event at a predominately white campus with no problems.

The event consisted of a short autocross course that the students could drive one or more of the cars through with an instructor riding with them. This was NOT a timed event. The only goal was to get through the course without knocking over any of the pylons.

At the event I witnessed:

1) Students taunting the drivers with phrases like “Man, my Mama can drive faster than that!”

2) A car crashing into one of the parked cars as the driver responded to this taunting. Fortunately there was no one in the car at the time of the crash.

3) Several black males steal cases of soft drinks out of a catering van. The soft drinks were being given away for free at a hospitality tent close by along with snacks.

We ended up having to shut the event down early. And if I remember correctly, Ford cancelled the rest of the events they had scheduled around the country.

7. Orion says:

Gotta say, after reading the racial tensions and assaults, if I see a group of blacks coming on my property for any reason they’ll get the same escalation of force we used in Iraq and then I’m going to defend myself as aggressively as I need to in order to ensure my survival.

Show – if they’ve got anything that could be a weapon, this and the next step are optional.
    Shove – if there’s more than one, this is VERY optional.
    Shoot, repeating as necessary.