Reuters shovels gun control lie; Chicago Tribune joins right in.

Written By: Bob - Aug• 07•12

Jared Loughner just pled guilty to killing six and wounding 12. He used a Glock.

James Holmes is rotting in jail, having used one of two Glocks in his rampage through a Colorado theater.

Sikh temple shooter and white supremacist Wade Michel Page is at room temperature. He used a different weapon, a Springfield Armory, either a XD or XD(M). Different grip angle, profile, magazine, has a grip safety, and a chamber-loaded indicator, and in no other way can easily be confused.

Hell. It’s black. That’s close enough for the media.

Anything to try to build an argument for gun control, facts be damned.

1. Bill Cook says:

I am going to stick my neck out and wager the the weapon used by the responding officers was also a glock.

2. Sean says:

And your surprise? The MSM has long since earned their 30pieces of silver. Personally being, that that IS the case, I believe it’s long past time to send them to hell

3. Larry Sheldon says:

They mean “They all use bullets and have triggers.”

4. Indigo Red says:

It’s not completely the journalist’s fault. They have a handy quick guide to firearms poster to consult.

5. Jeff Hoser says:

Maybe its just my naivet√© but I thought such info wasn’t “public record” and only kept by the FFL . Maybe I’m just getting dumber in my old age, but how are the details of who/what/when on this handgun purchase available to the media ? >MW

6. Brad says:

Bob, my initial reaction was like yours. But upon further review, they aren’t pointing a finger at Glocks, instead they are going after ALL self-loading pistols!

Yeah, good luck with that.

7. Jayne Cobb says:

Well, I held off as long as I could, but I guess I”m going to have to buy me a Glock now… maybe 2 or 3 just to piss off the anti-gun bigots.