The Gimmees

Written By: Bob - Sep• 27•12

You will note that this parasite is part of the SEIU mob who think they deserve the bounty of our hard work merely for drawing air.

We will either defeat these at the ballot box in November and radically change the course of the welfare state, forcing them to become self-sufficient, or be forced to confront them in riots or a civil war in the near future when the beggar state collapses under the weight of unsustainable entitlements.

1. Rick Roberts says:

Why would you take this one poor, foolish person and extrapolate to the larger population? I thought you were a sober minded rationalist. Shame on you, Bob.

• Bob Owens says:

What terrifies you, Rick, is that you know I’m a “sober-minded realist” and that when I point out the simple truth that this woman perfectly epitomizes a section of the electorate counted in the tens of millions, it bodes ill for the future of the nation not in a distant theoretical future, but in very real and alarming near-term.

This is the promised and entirely expected failure of the Great Society, and when it collapses, it will be a bloody spectacle.

• Steven says:

Give me a break Rick – Bob and I are not fishing buddies, and while I do often agree with him – I agree with him BECAUSE he’s rational and uses examples and facts to back up his assertion.

This woman CLEARLY is indicative of a large group of the electorate – as evidenced by people like Sandra Fluck (gimme birth control you sexist pig men), the grievence industry (give us stuff or we’ll riot and steal), and all those out there caught on video going to collect their benefits from the welfare office who clear can WORK.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

People like Rick want people like Bob to prove that water is wet, and do so each and every time he makes the assertion.

2. emdfl says:

Probably because she a twofer; the poster child for the FSA voters for obumble ANd a typical racist for obumble. As Bob said, if we don’t vote a change, those of us who DO work and pay income taxes will probably end up using the forth box eventually.

3. louielouie says:

We will either defeat these at the ballot box in November

takers vs. makers

4. twolaneflash says:

Gee, Bob, I’m really not sure which alternative I prefer. I’ve got the training, weapons, ammo, and deep-seated hatred for these Communist bastards, so I’m sorta inclined to say “Let The Bodies Hit The Floor!”.