Raaaaaacism!

Written By: Bob - Nov• 17•12

[tweet https://twitter.com/sallykohn/status/269817757330182144]

Certainly, it wouldn’t have anything to do with Holder’s continuing cover-up of Fast and Furious and the 300 deaths that debacle caused without a single DOJ official being fired, much less criminally charged.

And Rice wouldn’t be ripe for ridicule for blatantly lying to the American people on five television shows about an attack on the consulate in Benghazi that left four Americans, including an ambassador, dead.

No, for silly Sally, it’s all about skin color.

1. GreyBeard says:

“What do they have in common??

They are both criminally inclined!!!!!!!!

2. Larry says:

None so blind, etc.

And according to RS McCain, there are only 5 a’s in Raaaaacism. :D

3. STW says:

Silly me. I didn’t realize Susan Rice was black until I read I was racists about her yesterday. I wish they came with labels and a list of instructions. Other tools have them.

4. louielouie says:

they are both incompetent.

5. Mike says:

Silly Sally was walking through a cow pasture…she saw a pile of cow crap and several flies buzzing about…Silly Sally just laughed and laughed…she said, “I know that those flies couldn’t have done all that!”

Silly Sally was walking past a fabric store. A sign in the window said, “Felt for $1.50.” Silly Sally laughed and laughed. She said, “$1.50!? I can get felt for free!”

Sally is so silly!

6. LC Scotty says:

When you consider seeking the truth to be an attack, when you view the truth to be a weapon wielded against you, that tells me everything I need to know about you.

7. Tai says:

In Bush’s 1st term, Powell was attacked by the Dems. Then it was Condi Rice. Hmmm… what do they have in common?

8. [...] Bob Owens discusses raaaaacism [...]

9. cmblake6 says:

Cuz dey wuz Unca Toms. Yew noze dat da onlee way dat dey kin beez is Demoncraps. Dem Republikanz doan be right fo’ da race.

These hypocritical idiots don’t seem to realize that those blacks involved in freedom, and the creation of this nation post War Between The States were Republican. They forget, or were never taught, that the Klan was a Democrat group with the intent of “keeping them in their place”. And now they embrace their lot in life.

10. UnAmbiguousAmerican says: