While I didn’t have the cash to go all Victor Kiam and buy the company, I did just sign on to rebuild their website and work on their social media (consider this my disclosure and statement of complete and utter bias).
There is now a rare Templar in SPR configuration on Gunbroker if you want one of the best precision ARs built.
Specs are as follows:
- Hand fitted 7075 billet (not forged) upper and lower receivers.
- Very low serial number (#2).
- 416 stainless steel match grade 16” fluted barrel.
- 5.56 Wylde chamber. Barrel twist is 1 in 8”.
- Templar guarantees their rifles to shoot 1 MOA or less with quality ammo.
- Retro style three prong flash hider.
- Magpul ACS mil-spec buttstock with QD sling point.
- Magpul MBUS dark earth front and rear sights.
- Geissele Super Three Gun trigger.
- Badger Ordnance Tac Latch.
- Troy Ind. ambi QD sling adapter for single point slings.
- Templar 12.5” FastRail included.
- Duracoat finished six color “Carolina Cam” pattern
There are more photos at the link. Expect to drop the kind of coin you would on a hand-fitted custom precision firearm.