BarackObama.com wants your gun violence stories. I told them about Buchenwald and the desires of the Weather Underground

Written By: Bob - Feb• 21•13
April 16, 1945: In the crematorium courtyard, U.S. soldiers confront the citizens of Weimar with the corpses found there. This was the first photo of Buchenwald to be published; it appeared in the London Times on April 18, 1945.

April 16, 1945: In the crematorium courtyard, U.S. soldiers confront the citizens of Weimar with the corpses found there. This was the first photo of Buchenwald to be published; it appeared in the London Times on April 18, 1945 (via Wikipedia).

BarackObama.com wants you to share your gun violence story.

There are millions of these stories to tell… at least 262 million murdered by democide in the 20th Century alone. If you aren’t familiar with the term, democide is “the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder.”

There are as many ways to kill citizens as there are tyrants with imaginations, but all democides have one thing in common: for them to occur, the victims have to be disarmed first. A properly-armed citizenry cannot be overpowered, and democide has never occurred when the oppressed citizens had the arms to stop the slaughter. Democides have occurred from before written history, and they continue today. And yes, they’ve happened here and almost certainly will again if the citizenry disarms.

I’ve chosen two examples to send in to BarackObama.com.

The first is this April 16, 1946 photo of the Buchenwald concentration camp in Weimar, Germany.  In the top left of the photo are American soldiers, mostly military police by the looks of them. They’ve dragged the citizens of Weimar who lived around the camp to look at some of the results of their handiwork. Like today’s Democrats, they’d fallen for a pretty dictator who was elected to office on a web of lies, and turned a blind eye as he built his cadre of homeland security forces into his own private army. They engaged in willing self-deception as they gave away their freedoms to the state, never allowing themselves to see what was happening in plain sight in front of them. When Buchenwald was captured, These “innocent citizens” who claimed they have done no wrong were rounded up and forced to see first hand what they had done. No dictator rises alone.

They were responsible.

No one knows for sure the identities of the dead piled up on the cart like such much cordwood.

Almost certainly some were Jews and some where Jehovah’s Witnesses. Some were POWs. Some were Poles or other “lesser” peoples. Freemasons, homosexuals, and other undesirables were among the 56,000 who were worked to death in Buchenwald.

The second submission I’m going to make is Larry Grathwohl’s testimony about his time inside the Weather Underground.

The Weather Underground was a 1960s-early 1980s left-wing terrorist group. Among their leadership were Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn. They hoped that once they’d successfully overthrown the American government, that they’d be able to “reeducate” most of the nation to adopt their radical leftist philosophy (which is the reason both Ayers and Dorhn and several other leaders of the group eventually became deeply involved in public education to this day). They figured, however, that no matter how hard they tried, that there would be bitter Americans clinging to their capitalism and their religion no matter how much indoctrination they were exposed to. These unfortunate souls—which they guesstimated would among to about 10% of the population—would be sent to “camps” where they would be exterminated.

These are the plans for massacring Americans that Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn never refuted or renounced. These are the plans made by the people that were Barack Obama’s mentors, who worked with him, and who kicked off his political career in the socialist New Party.

These are the people who inspired the man determined to disarm Americans of the very arms most useful in resisting the sort of tyranny his mentors hope to impose upon us.

The earth is littered with the mass graves of those who disarmed “for public safety,” and “for the children” with “common sense” laws and “reasonable restrictions.”

Gun violence can be bad, of that there is no doubt. The violence that occurs when citizens no longer have the arms to counter a federal leviathan, however, is far, far worse.

Do not ever surrender your arms. When you surrender your arms, you are not longer a citizen with rights. You become a subject with wants, and the government will give and take from you as they see fit.

Arm yourself. Train to fight. Never fire the first shot, but if they want war, let it be with our generation, so our children breath free.

1. Peterk says:

I suggest that folks flood the website with stories where guns were used to stop crime

“URGENT: Veterans are receiving letters from Obama administration prohibiting the ownership of firearms… Developing…

Death before slavery!

3. JQP says:

I am white, but I grew up on the very border of a gentrifying poor black neighborhood. On my side of the street, the row houses were newly renovated and well-maintained, and occupied by upper-income whites. On the other side of the street, they were run-down and neglected, and occupied by lower-income blacks. I went to private school, and my school friends were all white. But my neighborhood friends were mostly black.

One day, a terrified black woman came running up to my father in front of our house, screaming that “he” was going to rape her. She screamed it over and over, pointing to the black man across the street. The one with a revolver in his hand. My father sent the woman inside with us, and my mother upstairs for his derringer, which she retrieved and covertly passed to him. He stood behind our car, the derringer hidden in his palm, and stared at the man, who paced up and down the sidewalk on the other side of the street for a few minutes, cursing and ranting, before he left.

I don’t know if that man saw the gun in my father’s hand or not. And I don’t know if that knowledge or lack thereof made any difference to the situation. But I do know that woman was conviced my father prevented a rape, and he did it with a gun in his hand.

That’s my gun violence story.

4. Bill says:

I had the same idea of telling all the defense stories that guns have saved lives in, but they’re going to cherrypick them.

5. pikecountygirl says:

Let’s also remind them of the McMinn County war, Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc.

6. pikecountygirl says:

….and don’t forget the Battles of Lexington & Concord.

• theBuckWheat says:

“the Battles of Lexington & Concord.”

The heroic acts of people the left spit on, like dead white slave owners, count for less than nothing.

In fact, with the left (er, now “progressives”), facts only count when they support The Agenda. Any fact that counters it, or is no longer useful to advance it is hateful.

7. Andrew Phillips says:

I think an efficient way of finding and submitting armed self-defense stories is to borrow the Armed Citizen section of the NRA’s American Rifleman website. Ctrl C, Ctrl V, for folks in Windowsland.

8. Chief661 says:

Bob: A great piece and some excellent advice. “Never give up your guns”. That is advice I intend to follow, to the grave if that is where it leads. Not one round, one magazine or one firearm will I willingly relinguish to the “state”. I so notified Ms. Frankenstein of CA in those exact words last month via fax. I am in my mid 60′s so it is my children about whom I worry. For me life is more about breathing and eating, if’s about being free to live unmolested by my government and just left the hell alone.
    The America of BHO is becoming more of a police state every day. The evidence is there: TSA Vipr teams on highways, in bus terminals and train stations. License plate scanners, video surveillance cameras everywhere, facial recognition, etc. The Constitution may as well be dead and buried.
    How long before we get to a “Reichstag incident” that triggers full blown martial law? Consider this…

“..the admonition given to the School Resource Officer Corps by soi-disant “tactical and counter-terrorism expert” John Giduck at a 2007 professional retreat at Orlando’s Disney World:
    “You’ve got to be a one-man fighting force…. You’ve got to have enough guns, and ammunition and body armor to stay alive…. You should be walking around in schools every day in complete tactical equipment, with semi-automatic weapons…. You can no longer afford to think of yourselves as peace officers…. You must think of yourself [sic] as soldiers in a war because we’re going to ask you to act like soldiers.”

Yeah that’s how they are trained to think and act now.

“Massachusetts Residents Erupt in Applause as ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban Withdrawn…..

Death before slavery!

10. Russell says:

Two things:

First, among Hitler’s campaign lies was his forged birth certificate showing he was a born German. I’m not saying BHO isn’t a born citizen. But I am saying the issue is important.

Secnod, I believe that death cannot be avoided when it commes to demicide. The armed citizens must ultimately kill to keep their freedom or the Gov’t must kill their citizens to keep the people under subjugation.

11. john mann says:

I paid attention to my elders as a child. Forgive the language but f**k that. I’ll not meekly surrender that which so many sacrificed to give me. I’m sure i’m on a list somewhere but guess what. So are the tyrants. I’m no longer frightened, what I am is enraged and resigned to whats coming as sure a sunrise.

12. Roy says:

I shared the story of wounded knee…Government disarmament at it’s finest.

13. Rob in Katy says:

I sent in three separate ones:
    1) waco
    2) ruby ridge
    3) fast and furious

I should have added Fort Hood where the trained defenders of our country were shot down because they were NOT allowed to carry on base.

I don’t know if we will survive this stupidity/evil that we have in DC, I really don’t.

14. Brad says:

Here is a story worth repeating, from the most excellent Emily Miller…

the Obama future is now, and poor Nathan Haddad is living it.

15. Col Bat Guano says:

“If it’s war they want, let it start here.”

16. theBuckWheat says:

“There is only one further use of violence in political quarrels which I consider justified. I mean the resistance, once democracy has been attained, to any attack (whether from within or without the state) against the demographic constitution and the use of democratic methods. Any such attack, especially, if it comes from the government in power, or if it is tolerated by it, should be resisted by all loyal citizens, even to the use of violence. In fact, the working of democracy rests largely upon the understanding that a government which attempts to misuse its powers and to establish itself as a tyranny (or which tolerates the establishment of a tyranny by anybody else) outlaws itself, and that the citizens have not only the right but also a duty to consider the action of such a government as a crime, and its member as a dangerous gang of criminals. But I hold that such violent resistance to attempts to overthrow democracy should be unambiguously defensive. No shadow of doubt must be left that the only aim of the resistance is to save democracy.”

From The Open Society and Its Enemies, Volume 2, Hegel and Marx by Karl R. Popper, Chapter 19.

17. theBuckWheat says:

Video: Undercover FBI Informant Who Infiltrated Bill Ayers’ Weatherman Underground Exposes Their Plans Of Re-Education Camps & Genocide

I asked, “Well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say “eliminate,” I mean “kill.”

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

And they were dead serious….

18. theBuckWheat says:

Are we close to holding a Constitutional Convention yet, or are people still worried that a Convention will take away their RKBA? For my part, we still have at least on peaceful option left and we are obligated to discuss it. And know that the more serious the discussion about a Convention becomes and the more people join in, the more frantic it will make the left. And keep in mind that whatever a Convention passes must also be ratified by a super-majority of the surviving states.