Company creates Obama Administration “policy” shooting targets

Written By: Bob - Feb• 19•13

The folks at Freedom Outpost have discovered the development of some rather interesting targets. Looking at them, it is obvious they were designed for the Obama Administration.

They’ll call this one “Punished with a baby.” Their favorite part? Two different areas on the target to practice head shots.

Planned Parenthood's favorite target

Planned Parenthood’s favorite target.

They also have two variations of a target called “death panel.”

Goodbye, Grandpa!

Goodbye, Grandpa!

I can only assume these were developed for Medicare SWAT teams.

Goodbye, Grandma!

Goodbye, Grandma!

Yeah, I’m kidding about the names of these targets, but the simple fact of the matter is that someone commissioned these, and more.

If they were created at the request of a government agency, then legislators responsible for oversight of the agencies in question and the applicable inspector general should hold public hearings to discover why they were created.

1. Kevin says:

Hmm, they are all white people.

2. A says:

who the hell would even think about shooting a pregnant woman?!

3. raybiker73 says:

They probably have a “point blank pistol” version of these targets, which would be a rear view of each of these people on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs.

4. Dick (@DicksTrash) says:

These targets are designed to make the shooters more comfortable with killing everyday Americans. Nothing more. Nothing less.

5. smitty says:

I wonder if they’re using similarly themed interactive-video training of this sort too?

Day by day the evidence mounts that we are headed for some seriously interesting times…

They better include some LEO/MIL targets too! It ain’t only going to be women, children, and old guys with shotguns!

When they start shooting at dog targets, (for me) it’s WAR for sure!

Death before slavery!

• Steven says:

Let me start off with this statement: I am a big supporter of our LEOs. They do a tough, lonely, often unappreciated job. I am a Solider, and I’ve deployed, but I get to come home and leave my war zone – and while their job is (in theory and dependant upon location) far less dangerous, they don’t get to come home after a tour.

Ok – all that said:

Good for the goose, good for the gander: If these are acceptable targets, then so are “Rogue LEO” targets to practice shooting for desensitizing civilians in preperation of “the extremem and unfortunate event” that one might need to shoot a cop.

I have no desire to shoot our men and women in blue – truly I do not – but when I see law enforcement doing “no sh!t” preperation for shooting civillians, then I shall exert my own unalienable and inherent right of self defense, and shall prepare in the same manner.

Hope I added to the discussion.

7. rumcrook says:

The target with the 7 year old boy holding a gun is the creepiest. Any federal agent shooting that one should be ashamed of themselves. Why not a no more hesitation target with 3 year old holding a gun? Dick is right, this is about desensitizing agents. The gun they are holding in these targets is a fig leaf

8. Bubba says:

How come I can’t find any generic “Anarchist Protester”, “Political Demagogue”, “Rabble Rouser” or “Emotive Dictator” targets at the website?