Left-wing terrorist pleads guilty; media ignores left wing terrorism exists

Written By: Bob - Feb• 06•13
Floyd Lee Corkins, alleged Family Research Council, would-be Traditional Values Coalition gunman.

Floyd Lee Corkins, Family Research Council, would-be Traditional Values Coalition gunman.

Pro-gay marriage terrorist Floyd Lee Corkins, who plotted to murder the employees of both the Family Research Council and Traditional Values Coalition Christian lobbying groups, has plead guilty:

A man accused of shooting a security guard inside the downtown Washington headquarters of a conservative Christian lobbying group pleaded guilty Wednesday in connection with the shooting.

Corkins pleaded guilty to one federal count of crossing state lines with guns and ammunition. He also pleaded guilty to one count of intent to kill while armed and one count of committing an act of terrorism with the intent to kill.

Those last two counts are District charges.

He is scheduled to be sentenced on April 29.

I’d note that I’m aware of at least a half-dozen left wing terrorists who have been convicted in bomb and murder plots in the the last decade, and the media ignores them almost entirely, as they don’t want to deal with the backlash of Americans being aware of the terrorists the media largely supports.

Have there been any right-wing terrorists convicted in the same time period? I’m aware that the so-called Hutaree militia, but they were acquitted of all charges of conspiracy and sedition, and the two members who were convicted of minor weapons charges and released with time served.

Terrorism in the United States outside of Islamic terrorism is almost a uniquely left-wing phenomena.

Odd how that fact never makes it on the evening news or cable talkfests.

Update: It turns out that Corkins got his targeting data from the radical progressive Mark Potok at the Southern Poverty Law Center, who designates anything he doesn’t like as a “hate group,” including the two peaceful Christian organizations Corkins had decided to try to slaughter.

Don’t we target American supporters of terrorism for extrajudicial killing on the whim of government officials these days?

1. Phoenix says:

Americans purchase a gun every 1.5 seconds…..

In the past 12 months, 20 million background checks have been performed.

Bring it….Gorilla warfare is about to commence.

You’ve been recruiting militia at the zoo again, haven’t you?

• Phoenix says:

Sorry Bob, I noticed that after I submitted it. I’m trying to use voice typing software because of Carpal surgery to my right hand.

It’s actually more work. I’ll just peck away with my left hand.

2. Treker says:

Their is sedition and open sedition . America is moving in the direction of open sedition. Tyrants love sedition laws because the slightest murmur against the Dear One is an act of sedition. But we are moving past mere sedition and into open sedition . The internet is an open conveyance that is exploding with open sedition .In the last 3 months there are hundreds of sites with statements never uttered before.
    We are not stupid people ,ammo gone from stores , firearm sales over two million a month. We can see our future in Greece , starving people trample one another for food , hillsides stripped for firewood.Bring your own bedding and needles when going to the hospital.TEOTWAWKI will not be televised, for heavens sake folks prepare.

• Phoenix says:

The Internet is the worlds largest focus group.

The first stage of the 2nd American revolution is being raged right here, the war is here on the web……

I stole this part from another site…..

RB: First of all, two days after the inauguration, at exactly 7:00 a.m. on January 23, something called “the Cyber-Warriors for Obama Project” was activated. I heard about this the week after the election, but only saw a hardcopy draft in late December. From what I was told, I believe this is a project that is being paid for through funds from Obama’s political corporation, the 501(c)4 Organizing for Obama, I believe it’s called. I can’t be sure, but that’s what I was told.

At that time, I was shown a white, three-ring binder with Obama’s circular campaign logo imprinted on the outside of the binder with the name “Cyber-Warriors for Obama” printed in blue across the top. Inside were the names and e-mail addresses of 3,575 “cyber assets,” or “warriors,” listed in alphabetical order under about a dozen or so “team leaders.” From a separate sheet I was shown, most of these “assets” are being paid just over minimum wage, but as I understand it, they work from home and have no overhead. I believe there are about two dozen supervisors who make substantially more.

Now I only had the binder for a minute, and could not take it from the room I was in, so this is strictly from memory.

It was tabbed, and one section with the word “targets” had a list of religious web sites, web sites I recognized as Christian. Another section was a listing of conservative Internet sites. There was another tab with the label “problem sites” that seemed quite extensive. I looked at that section, and it was broken down further into “birther” sites, “pro-gun” sites, “anti-abortion” sites, just to name a few.

There was also a section of the usual news sites, like CNN, ABC, you know. Numerous e-mail addresses were conspicuous under each news organization, which also included Fox… [unintelligible]. I figured you were going to ask.

The first page of the binder had bullet points labeled “objectives” and instructions for the cyber-assets. There was also a very detailed non-disclosure agreement with the word “DRAFT” typed in big, light grey letters across the body of the two-page agreement. The agreement and the instructions were typed on white paper with a warning, printed in red on each page, that the document was not to be copied or disseminated.

• Rob Crawford says:

*sigh*

Evidence?

• Phoenix says:

Rob, I don’t think we will find evidence of that on the internet, at least not now.

I have close friends that work in IT (computer guys) and this story is mild in comparison to the ones they share with me.

I don’t second guess much anymore.

• Rob Crawford says:

I work in IT. Don’t know what stories you’ve heard that are so horrifying.

Listen, I’ve suspected for a LONG time that the left has paid trolls to make conservative sites unwelcome and to “jam the signal”. I’ve seen admissions to that, as well, but none on the record.

But I want real evidence of it. Even files — if they were of traceable provenance — would be good. Unsupported “friends saw something” reports are frustrating. Nothing personal. I just want a petard to hoist them with. :-)

• Phoenix says:

You want proof over the Internet?

Just about every fortune 500 company has “cyber infiltrators”

This is Nestle’s digital acceleration team…

You vastly underestimate the Obama administration. They know they’re losing grip with the Liberal main street media. CNN,CNBC,MSNBC numbers are all down. 60-70% of people are getting their news from the Internet and social sites are growing the fastest. The Internet is the only thing that even matters anymore.

Who cares about Liberals and Conservatives…It’s the Independents that win elections. There’s your fight.

• Rob Crawford says:

Anyone who uses “cyber” loses my respect. What are you talking about? White-hat security testing?

• Phoenix says:

Their words not mine.

This is an administration that has supported NDAA, SOPA, PIPA, ACTA and the Internet kill switch and you doubt that they might be trying to influence chat room traffic and identify problem areas?

Come on man. Government would be way better off without the Internet, they can’t control it.

3. wizardpc says:

Hundred bucks says he’s out in 3 years, writes a book, and gets to sit on the board of some lefty think tank

And 30 years from now, he’s President Malia Obama’s SecDef

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” Dresden James

Death to slavery!

5. Rob Crawford says:

Not only were the Hutaree acquitted, but the people who brought them to law enforcement attention were… other militias! If the government hadn’t been desperate for ANY case to bring against a “militia” it never would have gone further than that.

6. Treker says:

Happy Days are here again . Who knew the every Monday is ” Fuck Obama Day ” . Where you proudly display your middle digit on Facebook as well as to break at least one law and tell Obama and his inner circle-jerks to Fuck off.

7. John says:

I don’t believe the “cyber warriors for obama” thing is as preposterous as it first sounds. Look at some of the comments on yahoos news articles. These people post the most ludicrous drooling rhetoric and engage in stereotyping and name-calling the likes of which is hard to fathom. I honestly think their goal is to foment division and hatred. It’s always the same screennames too, day after day. See for yourself. It’s not hard to pick out the inflammatory posts. If you don’t think your government is capable of such deceit, I refer you back through modern history. P.S. Thanks again Bob for hangin it all out there in defiance of oppression, YOU are the kind of guy that reminds me what America stands for.

• Klingonwork says:

Thanks from me too Bob. Your site is Mt Suribachi for us.

• Rob Crawford says:

I think OFA and the Dem party is more likely than the government.

• Unca Mo says:

The line between OFA/Dem Party and the Imperial Federal Govt. is extremely blurred. None other than Mark Levin has stated as much publically on his radio program–that essentially they are one and the same.

8. [...] Israel For The First Time BLOGS & STUFF Michelle Malkin: The Company Sleaze-Bob Menendez Keeps Bob Owens: Left-Wing Terrorist Pleads Guilty, Media Ignores Left-Wing Terrorism Power Line: Liberal Shooter Planned Mass Murder Lonely Conservative: Family Research Council [...]

9. RPL says:

Regarding the photo of Mr. Corkins, he looks the character “private Gomer Pyle” from the film “Full Metal Jacket.” What a sad case of humanity.

10. egd says:

Most of the Cleveland Bridge bombers (all left wing anarchists and including a local Occupy leader) plead guilty in December, with the last one ready to stand trial.

NPR reported this as a “bomb plot” and didn’t mention their Occupy work.

11. bogbeagle says:

May I recommend that you spend 14 minutes watching this Aussie politician explain Agenda 21 and the planned Totalitarian society that is almost with us.

Honestly, you won’t believe what you hear.