Cold dead career

Written By: Bob - Mar• 25•13
Better than you.

Better than you.

I hear that a depressed actor with anger issues, a series of failed relationships, and a declining career, is releasing an angry song about me and people like you who are in long-term, healthy relationships because he’s mad we won’t give up our rights.

I’ll say a prayer for him. It sounds like he needs all the help he can get.

1. Klingonwork says:

Folks are tired of the old Carey schtick and same basic on-screen persona. Perhaps he could go to a serious actor like in 23…oh wait he bombed in that one, or perhaps on a sitcom like Office…dang dumped there too.

Since he has been seeing a shrink for anger management issues, maybe he could try an angry music video showing a desperate attempt to get back into the public eye on any subject. Yes that will surely revive a dying career.

(Pssst hey Jim if you’re listening, maybe having anger issues you shouldn’t be messing around with guns…just a thought if you’re mentally unstable and all).

Molon Labe

2. Greg B says:

As someone pointed out to me, Carey is a Canadian.
    So I’ll have to disregard his opinion on my Rights.

He has dual citizenship.

• Greg B says:

That I did not know.
        However, my Rights are STILL not subject to his opinion.

• chowthen says:

Dual citizenship is not recognized by the US government. So who gives a flying fuck if he has a dual citizenship? Besides what is a dual citizenship? Does it mean you can be loyal to one but not the other in time of conflict between the two? Does it mean you pay taxes on wages to both? Does it mean you can have dual passports like the assassin Carlos the jackal?

When you swear allegiance to the US when receiving your citizenship at the same time you swore off your native country and that’s a fact.

3. A says:

we must boycott Hollywood. instead of watching TV or a movie instead focus on preparing and educating yourself. if you must see a movie then borrow a DVD, rip it, burn it, borrow it. like politicians, we enrich ‘entertainers’ who then decide to tell us what is good for us. God said to not fall prey to idolatry.

4. Russell says:

I don’t mind that idea of boycotting Hollywood. But would it be better to oreate independent, conservative-based films and shows?

They (e.g. “300”, “The Passion of the Christ”) do well at the box office and could do well on TV (see “The Bible” mini-series).

I’m sure that well-written shows/films are available as well as funding for them.