Inside Appleseed

Written By: Bob - Mar• 09•13

I talk about the Appleseed Project a bit, but I know there are many folks out there that don’t yet understand what the program is about. Luckily, one of the instructors in North Dakota put together a mini-documentary that gives gives a pretty decent idea of what our events look like from the inside.

1. RoyK says:

Bob, the more I read of Appleseed the more I want my family to participate. Thanks!

2. RobM says:

That was a well done documentary, period. Well done on an excellent subject. Thanks for posting this Bob.

3. John Hodges says:

This is the year when my family and I become riflemen. Excellent documentary BTW.

4. derak says:

what rifle is necessary and what accoutrements needed to participate?

5. Mike Gregory says:

Having attended my first Appleseed during late summer last year, I’ll tell you, I sure can’t wait until the next one. I hadn’t shot like that since boot camp (a long time ago) and I had one of the best times of my life. No kidding.

I bought a brand spanking new 10/22 LTR and training ammo right afterwards. Looks like that was a good move. We are going to have to share our stuff to ensure everyone who wants to shoot has an opportunity to do so.

RWVA should put a place together so we can list what we can bring to the shoots in our area to support them this year. It’s tough out there.

6. RoyK says:

Hi Bob,
    Where are you guys finding the Marlin 795LTR, spare mags or the 22lr ammo to feed it?
    Becoming frustrated in NJ.
    Thanks, Roy