Latest mall shooter learned to shoot from police

Written By: Bob - Apr• 12•13

An 18-year-old tool decided he’d seek his moment of infamy attempting to shoot up a community college classroom housed in a mall. He confessed to his plans to an online message board moments before he opened fire:

Three minutes before the statement was posted on online messaging board 4chan.

It said: ‘Hey, it’s time. My name is Neil Macinnis and I go to New River Community College in Christiansburg, Virginia, ten minutes away from Virginia tech. I’m gonna give y’all the details because the news never gets it right.

‘Stevens 320 shotgun. Buck shots and slugs.’

‘I’m a bit nervous because I’ve never really handled a shotgun but a few times with the Christiansburg police.

‘Anyways this is not a highscores game but actually a lesson (that’s why I’m at school)…Wish me luck. An heroing [sic] is not necessary unless I get f***ed out the ass. It’s pretty busy.’

The term ‘heroing’ is believed to refer to committing suicide.

We all have fun mocking mall security thanks the the legend of Gecko45, but it was an off-duty mall security officer who took this turd down and keep him down until the police arrived.

There is no word on the condition of the two women injured at the college. Please consider saying a prayer for them.

1. Bill says:

Oh. My. God.

I know this is about a shooting, and that sucks, but the mall ninja link has me wetting myself. How have I never seen this epicness before?

2. Neil says:

It seems like we have one of these nutjobs per year here in Blacksburg/Christiansburg. Last December, we had a kid walk up behind a campus policeman in his cruiser and shoot him in the head for no apparent reason. Before that, a grad student murdered and decapitated a girl in a coffee shop on campus. Needless to say, I’m carrying every time I leave the house. For a rural area in southwest Virginia, this is an unusual concentration of crazy.

3. Cole says:

Good job by the mall security. I’ve worked plenty of security jobs. I have the utmost respect for those that do the job well. Especially at a mall where the pay stinks and you’re a laughingstock.

As for these shootings, it almost seems like a game to these kids. Some mentally unbalanced teen logs onto the internet and people encourage him to get a high score? Sick.

Hope the victims pull through.

4. OpenTheDoor says:

Seems like a lot of crazy in schools.
    Monkey see, monkey do.

5. Just A Patriot says:

My guess? These nutjobs are being programmed/coerced by the radical left to keep this kind of crap on the front page.

• Tam says:

The irony of calling someone a “nutjob” in that comment is pretty epic in its own right.

• Rob Crawford says:

How so? Turning these cases into a cause celebre, using them to try to reorganize society, giving the nutjobs much more significance than they deserve — that arguably encourages some borderline types to commit these acts.

6. captainfish says:

is it time that we ban police now? police training assassins? We need a federal law to limit their access to guns. We need a law to ban their access to unregistered ammo.