During a San Fran fundraiser, Serial Liar Obama claims Lanza used “fully automatic weapon.”

Written By: Bob - Apr• 04•13
Barack Obama. President. Tyrant.

Barack Obama. President. Serial Liar. Tyrant.

During a stop on his permanent campaign last night at a private residence in San Francisco, President Barack Obama claimed that the Sandy Hook shooter used a machine gun:

Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues:  gun control.  (Applause.)  I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon — by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.

A fully automatic weapon? He lied, and Obama did not lie by accident.

Barack Hussein Obama, son of a drunken Kenyan communist who managed to finally kill himself in his second drunk-driving wreck (after crippling himself in the first), knows damn well fully-automatic weapons have been heavily regulated in the United States since the National Firearms Act became the law of the land in 1934.

Barack Hussein Obama, son of a Marxist, American-hating mother, knows damn well fully-automatic machine guns are so heavily regulated that only two people have been murdered by legally-owned machine guns in the 79 years since NFA became the law of the land, and that one of those was committed by a corrupt cop using a department-issued weapon.

He lied to his gullible followers when he claimed that American gun dealers were responsible for 90-percent of the guns recovered in Mexico.

He lied to lied to his gullible followers when he claimed 40-percent of gun buys were done without background checks.

The sheep? They bleat in approval as he plans to rape them of their rights. They like being lied to by the biggest charlatan of them all.

[h/t Allahpundit]

1. david7134 says:

One thing people need to be aware of is that no one will be able to pass the background checks. I have chronic back pain and at one point was placed on an anti-depressant to help control the pain (it does not work). That would be enough to disqualify me for purchasing a gun or ammunition

• mytralmann says:

This is a great point. Having a treatable mental illness was slowly becoming acceptable in our society but now it will be further stigmatized, leading to fewer seeking treatment, more distress for many. Was Lanza on meds? no one seems to know or wants to say. Want to own a gun but have a problem? Stay away from psychiatrists or counselors since they will have to turn you in. Every pharmacy data base may also be mined too. The new humiliation: too crazy to trust with a gun. The new honor: Sane enough to own one. Obama’s legacy will include this further fragging of our society with suspicion and prejudice. He is master of the seamless lie.

2. Bill says:

Well then I guess semi-automatics are off the negotiating table, right? Right? What do you mean “no”? Stop laughing, Bloomberg!

3. saeve says:

As expected your racists do what you do best! Be the modern version of the KKK! I was right! Anyone who hates Barack Obama is a racist bigot azzhole! I’m pretty sure that single early report was incorrect, and he did use the Bushmaster. It was the shotgun that he left in the trunk.

Obama can be impeached if he commits a crime. He hasn’t! You want him gone because he is black and you are a racist!

It’s calculated for you racists to paint him as a liar about even the most trivial and bizarre of things. It’s fun for you!

President Obama is not a liar its just the hard realities of DC FED GOV CORPORATE in motion my dear republicans can not fathoms the reality of what goes on in America!

Reading the story and then the comments really puts things in perspective. This website, this author, and these readers define the shame that plagues this country. Liars, morons, and propagandists. You have absolutely NO integrity whatsoever

Obama is not corrupt and neither he nor his drones committed voter fraud on a massive scale. Obama won fair and square! What part of that does your mentally damaged brain not get?

and gay. Weren’t you guys just talking about honesty?

Obama isn’t an elitist, anti-American, Socialist/Statist, and, anti Semitic, racist, homosexual, a terrorist, a Marxist, Muslim, Communist, Nazi, Socialist, Foreigner, a traitor, a Dictator. He is from Hawaii and Is legally able to be President!

NO! and he’s not destroying America. He Got Bin Laden. (NOT KILLED) Got pirates. Killed more radical Muslims than civilian killing Bush. Taking Iran to the mats. Withdrew from agreement when N Korea doubled back. Got us out of Iraq, honorable. Saved the country from financial ruin.
    The Republican Party is a cancer in the body of America, a party of racists and religious bigots. The President doesn’t hate this country;

Irrespective of the point, you’re moving the goal posts: the quote you posted was a lie, Hitler actually loosened gun laws, and you’re wrong.

We were responding to a declaration of war. Also, The German people supported Hitler, he wasn’t subtle about his beliefs and Germany (and Austria) were deeply anti-Semitic countries. Germans weren’t too broken-hearted about Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, and Communists being rounded up. I find it deeply offensive, as someone who is Jewish, to cheapen the horrors of what Hitler (and Stalin) did (and how he was abetted) to slander someone you disagree with. George W. Bush wasn’t Hitler, neither is Obama.

You are blinded by their hate for the President. All this is, still, is sour grapes because you cant handle a black president who is a CATHOLIC! not a Muslim, as you’ve been told by your fellow racist bigots!

• gogaited says:

I’m just going to say if you think soetero is Catholic you are stupid. He’s not even Christian. And you have exceeded the exclamation point allotment for your entire village for 6 months. No more exclamation points for you!!!!!!!!!

• Skip says:

Way past time to go back on your meds.

• Big Country says:

Oh. My. God.
      Were you Completely off your meds tonight?
      You have been so far off the mark, you remind me of a shotgun loaded with birdshot… fire it in the general direction, you’re bound to hit something… Just to piss you off, I’ll hit the high points and throw some poo back at you.

“Obama is not corrupt ” OK… what do you call a administration that refuses to answer ANY significant questions vis-à-vis Benghazi? That’s hidden away the only remaining witnesses and LIED openly about the cause and effect? Who’s representative (Hillary Clinton) stated in her testimony “What difference does it make?” Well as educated man I’d say leaving your people behind to die unnecessarily, lying about it, and then covering it up is the very definition of corrupt.
      Corruption: Noun 1.Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power.
      2.The action of making someone or something morally depraved or the state of being so.

Yep. I’d say that’s corrupt… nevermind the morally challenged drone strikes that have killed far more innocents (to include US Citizens without benefit of trial) than I care to think about. Lots o’kids getting whacked by Predators. I know of what I speak.

“Obama isn’t an elitist” What do you call someone who has spent 1.6 BILLION on the family vacations so far? I can’t afford to go to Disney, and I live in Florida, only an hour away, and I make pretty good ends… And don’t give me the “He works so hard” line the polimedia seem to love so much. One vacation a month SO FAR this year… God…
      Elite: Noun.A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.

Yep… in the times we can’t afford shytte, they’re living high on the hog on OUR money… I’d say that’s elite…

Your next bit about the socialist, communist… I won’t even touch them… I’m sticking with provables…

“He Got Bin Laden. (NOT KILLED)” He WAS the Commander in Chief of the mission, however, read the REAL background on it… he couldn’t make a REAL decision on whether or not to give the “go” and it was Admiral McMullen and Hillary who pressured him into a corner to do it.
      “Got pirates.” When? The again, he was the Commander in Chief. He didn’t do shit. The troops did it. Quit crediting him with other people’s work.

“Killed more radical Muslims than civilian killing Bush.” Yor proud of this? More drone strikes than Bush ever did? He’s killed FAR more civilians killed by drones ever than under Bush… Your claim of ‘civilian killing Bush’ is a popular meme handed down to blame all Iraqi deaths during the insurgency in Iraq on Bush AND the troops. Let me ‘splain sumtin to ya Skippy… I spent the past TEN years in Iraq and Kuwait and now Afghanistan as a civilian contractor. To you, a blood thirsty mercenary. To others a patriot who’s got WAY more been there done that got the Shrapnel scars than you to prove it. Gutless armchair liberals like you are on a list… the one for a short ride on a gibbet. Best you take notes on the winds of change, lest you reap the whirlwind.

“Taking Iran to the mats.” You shitting me? The mullahs are laughing their asses off as Kim Jong Un is making a monkey out of Obama… (sorry that comes off racist to you, well, hell its been a phrase LONG before the current Idiot in Chief has been there, and I ain’t none too politically correct)

“Withdrew from agreement when N Korea doubled back.” Yeah… Tell me again how that’s working for us… My only comfort I take from the potential of a Nuclear Exchange with that Nork Lunatic is that the major cities that he can hit are primarily San Francisco and Portland… Let see how you liberal douchebags react when your fave cities are slagged under a mushroom cloud…

“Got us out of Iraq, honorable.” Not so much. The troops and us called it “Operation Cut and Run”….

“Saved the country from financial ruin.”
      Really? How many are on foodstamps again? Gas is HOW much a gallon? Taxes have gone up HOW much?

“I find it deeply offensive, as someone who is Jewish, to cheapen the horrors of what Hitler (and Stalin) did (and how he was abetted) to slander someone you disagree with.” Ahhhhh yes… the claim of ‘I’m a member of a persecuted minority, therefore above criticism.’ Let me ask: Ever heard of a ‘Judenrat’? If not, look it up. You fit the bill to a “T”. Keep in mind, Stalin had a definition for people like you. Useful Idiots. That and after he was done with them, Useless Eaters. Keep it in mind.

Nuff said… Bob, apologies for any breach of etiquette, but a douche-nozzle like this is the sort of pimple that should be popped right out fast n furious (like Holders great ATF op LOL.) I just couldn’t let it pass by. He made me mad is my only excuse.

• Juliesa says:

I stopped reading at “your racists”. No one who starts off a comment by calling me that will earn any of my attention. I like to read other points of view, but anyone who calls me a racist has just proven he’s a liar, so not worth reading.

• david7134 says:

saeve,
      How much do you get paid to comment on blogs? I know the Dems are putting out people that intentionally mislead the people and you are certainly one of those. I am afraid you have everything 180 degrees backward. As to calling us Republicans, that is the worst cut of all. If you would read the blog and comments, you would understand that Republicans are as bad as Dems.

• alanstorm says:

And one of the sheep bleats…

• glk317 says:

I’m racist i want this Kenyan out of the white house asap.

4. gogaited says:

You forgot insane, regressive commie mass murderer.

5. Skip says:

Sadly…the low information and anti-gun people believe him.

6. Orion says:

I am SHOCKED! SHOCKED to hear that politicians lie!

That is almost as unthinkable as having media cover it up for them.

What HAVE you crazed conspiracy theorists been smoking?! Next thing you’ll be saying that they’ll try to ban regular magazines and cosmetic features on rifles.

You folks need to freshen the tinfoil on your hats!

Orion

7. JustMe says:

Saeve said: “Saved the country from financial ruin.” hahahahahahahaha If you call printing to QE eternity saving the country, I’ve got a bridge to Nowhere to sell to you! Wake up, dude. America is on the verge of economic collapse and it is the sheep like you who will be swept away when the mother of all tsumanis hits our shores. It is coming…ready or not.

8. Mark says:

“Barack Hussein Obama,… knows damn well fully-automatic weapons have been heavily regulated in the United States since the National Firearms Act became the law of the land in 1934.”
    I think you give him too much credit for “what he knows damn well”