Colorado newspaper editor calls for NRA members to be summarily shipped to prison camps

Written By: Bob - May• 05•13

This is what passes for reasoned discourse in the mainstream media:

I have seen the light. After all these years, I now agree that it’s fruitless to give the benefit of the doubt to people who are so obviously corrupt, so clearly malevolent, so bent on hurting innocent people for their own sick gain.

No more due process in the clear-cut case of insidious terrorism. When the facts are so clearly before all Americans, for the whole world to see, why bother with this country’s odious and cumbersome system of justice? Send the guilty monsters directly to Guantanamo Bay for all eternity and let them rot in their own mental squalor.

No, no, no. Not the wannabe sick kid who blew up the Boston marathon or the freak that’s mailing ricin-laced letters to the president. I’m talking about the real terrorist threat here in America: the National Rifle Association.

It seems many in the polimedia would love to dispose of the Constitution and declare Barack Obama “President for Life,” or some other title generally bestowed upon dictators by their lackeys.

Luckily, there’s an app for that.

1. Sharpshooter says:

There’s an app, too, for post-modern schizos: straight-jackets, padded cells, and electro-shock therapy.

(Anyone else notice the left discourse has been approaching the lower junior-high school level for a couple generations now?)

• john says:

Drooling rhetoric, ignorant stereotypes, name calling and infantile rage are literally their only weapons.

• Ernie says:

Wow.. funny thing is I was thinking he was referring to liberal media reporters right up to the end of the article!!!

2. Matt says:

Yep, the liberals want people like me dead. I deal with too much of it where I live, it is past annoying.

• Defiant says:

I’m with you, my good man. I live in NYS, where personal liberty is a vague memory, and (as I’m sure you know) the governer runs the state like a dictatorship and the mayors can tell you how much soda to buy. And guns and gun oweners? Forget about it…their next step is rounding us up. Alarming. Really very alarming…

3. Treker says:

Great article Bob , I don’t how you find them . A recent quote from Brent Bozell ” Inside every Liberal there is a Fascist screaming to get out”. I am slightly older than dirt but I will do my part when the balloon goes up.

4. Kansas Gman says:

Amazing how bold the left is getting in spewing publicly what we always knew was in their hearts.

The difference between this clown and us is that he is a coward who thanks God that he was not in the theater that night in Aurora when James Holmes shot it up. We, on the other hand, wish God had placed us in that theater with our Conceal Carry weapons and given us the chance to save those poor people.

• ISO says:

Exactly. These People are the ones that pay others to do their treason for them.

Cowards, the lot of them.

When all the dust settles however, Im sure they will be there to take all the praise.

One saying from the Military I like, is “kill them all and let God sort them out”.

Now pass the ammo, and a girly mag.

• Brett says:

Well said Gman.

5. thesouthwasrght says:

they didn’t toss the jews and other ‘undesirables’ in the ovens on day 1, they had to work to that end. same here.

notice no proposed legislation is aimed at muslims nor any other problem group that disproportionally causes various malfeasance. nope, however white middle class america is squarely in the cross hairs of the ‘do-somethings’.

6. citizen says:

The very reason for my order of .45 acp and 12 gauge buckshot this evening. First they demean and dehumanize those they fear and then they can kill them. No doubt it’s for “the children”.

7. parker says:

This ‘editorial’ is a good thing. I encourage more ‘editors’ to express their agenda. We all know they are fascists, the more they reveal of their real agenda the more people will come to ask WTF? Come to my house, I won’t last long but my blood will not be the only blood shed.

8. john says:

They’re escalating these behaviors too. All of which are time honored totalitarian tactics… I mostly ignore their moronic babbling but i am aware that very soon the rhetoric may turn violent and like it or not i WILL fight and lose no sleep over it. I’d prefer to die years from now in my sleep but I have no issues with dying tomorrow for my beliefs if pushed.

9. StrawDog says:

Yes, they’re so certain that they are the true custodians of true, patriotic American traditional principles that they’re now ready, when they can’t have their own way, to put everyone who disagrees with their convictions into prison camps. And, by the way, they also believe they are… the centrists. And the intellectuals. Mmmm-hmm-hm-ah-hahahahaHahaha!!

10. rumcrook™ says:

they are ramping up the demonizing and the scapegoating. multiple examples of the new re-education meme have been in the news, libtard educators having classes about white privilege and the white students attending must be contrite about their whiteness and the “privilege” it bestows on them, this is part of the re-education the leftists do every time they gain power. next in the scapegoating and demonization could certainly be worse. if they can say it in print in a newspaper without repercussions its not unreasonable to think the rhetoric could materialize in action. really look at the nut who tried to kill people at the family research center I think it was, becuase southern poverty lawfare center pinned them as a “hategroup”

11. Cole says:

Come and try it buddy. Got to warn you though my 1911 makes a hell of mess. These fascists are all talk but you never see them knocking on doors to start the queue for the train.

12. Brad says:

It is always a good thing when the enemy willingly removes their mask and reveals their true extremism.

13. Ole'Wolf says:

Not sure if this – ahhh PERSON’s comments will send some of my ancestors spinning in their graves or the only thing I can think to say to him will…. Sieg Heil!

14. Bill says:

Umm. We have the guns. Maybe we should start shipping them off to camps.

Ah, I jest. Sort of.

• Klingonwork says:

Hmmm…after carefully considering your post, and contemplating it’s essential meaning and pondering its depth, I have come to the following conclusion….*ROFL*.

Yes indeed Colorado, WE have the guns.

Molon Labe

15. Chuck says:

Funny how when the leftists are ascendant due process suddenly gets thrown out the window. They really aren’t trying to hide the true face of their leftist/progressive/marxist ideology anymore are they?

With all the calls to ditch the Constitution, engage in mass arrests and gun confiscation and the rest of the totalitarian playbook we see in the left wing blogosphere and in various Op-Ed pieces, it is mind-boggling that there is still enough normalcy bias out there to keep the sheeple oblivious to the dark clouds on the horizon.

16. Radicalism in or ‘main-stream’ Medias

The ‘left-wing’ ‘main-stream’ Medias are endorsing and/or schooling ‘radical’ ideals in the minds of individuals with ‘psychiatric disorders’ and in destroying our US Constitution as presented to all of us, down generation after generations. Our Founding Fathers lived, practiced, taught, and inserted the principles of Christian values into our Constitution. The ‘main-stream’ Medias’ seem to concentrate on abolishing these precious principals, including our Second Amendment.

It is the ‘egotism’ of our ‘main-stream’ Medias’ ‘fanatical gullibility’ who must question where, when, how, and what kind of education and lifestyle any so-called professional individual could grow up in and become so ‘brain-twisted’ in their mind.

Could the main-stream Media’s endorsement and/or schooling of this ‘twisted-mind’ action coexist as ‘the norm’ associated to ‘irrational and cruel’ individuals’ of ‘screwball crimes’ in the Colorado area?

17. bob klinck says:

It’s called ironical composition. Only those who are bent on making a case would take it literally.

• blindside says:

I get it – you’ve realized the mask has slipped and now you’re trying to cover it back up as ‘he was only kidding’. Won’t work, champ. He only stated with his outside voice what we knew liberals have kept to their internal voice.

We’ve learned well from you foolish libs, though. You aren’t going to like reaping what you have sown.

• BB says:

It’s not ironical composition. It’s called hatespeak

18. THAT’S FINE….BECAUSE I WANT HIM AND ALL OTHER TRAITORS EXECUTED BY FIRING SQUAD! SO BRING IT ON YOU SOB!

19. TC Collier says:

Another “HITLERITE” newspaper editor…”send them (NRA members) all to the copncentration camps and put them in the gas chambers. Shame on them for wanting their 2nd Amendment Rights protected!”

20. jb books says:

I have noticed that the type of leftists who spew this nonsense are by ideological definition the least prepared intellectally, physically and emotionally to carry out such a threat. All talk, no walk. I wonder if he even begins to fathom the kind of historical company he is keeping.

21. Responsible and free says:

I agree with him, lets send all Colorado NRA members and other gun owners to prison states like Louisiana, Texas, Alabama. To make room for them we will empty there state penatentaries and other jails into Colorado !

22. Reaver says:

I’m no NRA member, however I am a constitutionalist who only wishes the best for my child and my family.

I will leave you with this, you can ship whoever you want off to prison camps as soon as every traitor to the constitution swings I their rightful place. The gallows.

Enjoy your war libs, your the ones brining it upon yourselves.

23. Steve says:

Typical brain washed left wing demacrooks they talk out their ass cause shit socialisim is coming from their tree hugging Mouth.