I’ve unfortunately been a bad gunnie as I’ve focused a lot on the very important subject of the federal government’s perfidy, so I’ve let slip some reviews that I want to take tackle.
Stacked up I have:
- Savage Model 10 Precision Carbine in .308 Winchester and Savage Mark II FV-SR in .22LR. I owe this to Shooting Illustrated. For, uh, now. Bad Bob.
- Dragon Leatherworks DLW Gunbelt. I’ve used it extensively with both Dragon’s own Quantum holster (which I’ve previously reviewed) and the Crossbreed SuperTuck. A really solid belt.
- I’ve also got my mitts on a Blue Force Gear RACKminus with a Ten speed Triple M4 Mag Pouch that they will be lucky to ever get back. It is seriously lightweight, and very comfortable.
- I have a copy of American Insurgents, American Patriots: The Revolution of a People staring me in the face that one of you was so nice to send me that I need to read.
- A certain awesome former British Para/contractor/U.S. Army combat medic/author/trainer tells me that he’s sending review copies of Contact!: A Tactical Manual for Post Collapse Survival and Patriot Dawn: The Resistance Rises, and I hope to get those in the mail for the bookshelf soon.
- I’m also going to see if I can finagle some of the first rounds coming off of Cape Fear Arsenal‘s new assembly line down in their new facility in Lumberton, NC. They’ll start production of sorely-needed 62-grain .223 Remington and have that for sale via gun shops and their own e-commerce platform in August. I’m also hoping to swing a factory tour.
I think that is “all I have” in the pipe. Here’s hoping I can get to all that soon.