No, the FBI isn’t investigating the IRS. They’re on the same team.

Written By: Bob - Jun• 14•13
FBI Director Robert Mueller doesn't even know who is running the IRS investigation. Is there one?

Bo the dog isn’t the only White House pet.

FBI Director Robert Mueller seems to have quite the talent for forgetting when it comes to the various scandals that his law enforcement organization is supposed to be investigating. For example, when he was question by Congress yesterday, he knew nothing about the alleged investigation into the IRS’s abuse of power.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Thursday grilled a seemingly uninformed FBI Director Robert Mueller on the IRS scandal. Mueller was unable to answer basic questions about the investigation into the tax agency’s political targeting of conservative groups.

“Based on everything I’ve seen, quoting [Rep. Elijah] Cummings, this case is solved,” Jordan began. “What can you tell us?”

In response to several questions on the investigation, Mueller told Jordan he would either have to get back to Congress or declined to answer because the investigation was ongoing.

“Can you tell me who the lead investigator is,” Jordan pressed.

“Off the top of my head, no” the FBI chief replied.

“This is the most important issue in front of the country the last six weeks, you don’t know who is heading up the case?” Jordan asked.

Mueller also said he hasn’t been briefed recently on the IRS case and couldn’t say how many officials were assigned to the investigation.

Mueller said he had not and didn’t know if other officials had contacted the groups.

“Some of them testified that they were paid a visit by the FBI,” Jordan continued. “If the FBI did contact people involved in the IRS scandal, victims, groups, prior to the investigation when they were applying to tax exempt status, why was that the case?”

“I do not know,” Mueller responded, later adding “You are asking questions about details of the investigation…I’ll be happy to get back to you.”

“I’m not asking you about details of the investigation, I’m saying why were people targeted before the investigation started. Why were they contacted by the FBI…I’m asking you basic questions about the investigation, like who’s heading it up. And you can’t tell me that.”

I’m going to remind you of a simple fact: When Tea Party group founder Catherine Engelbrecht was harassed by agents of the Obama Administration, it was the FBI that took the lead in her harrassment. She was questioned by the FBI six times, was audited by the IRS four times, the BATF twice, and OSHA once.

I’m going to put this out there, and you can call me Alex Jones, Jr. if you want: I strongly suspect that Director Mueller couldn’t answer basic questions about what is easily their most important case in recent years because there isn’t an FBI investigation at all.

The FBI is one of at least a half-dozen executive branch agencies that has played a role in the the 2010-2012 voter suppression plot orchestrated by the Obama Presidency, and currently being sold by the media to the public as an “isolated IRS problem.”

We know for a fact that Engelbrecht was harassed and intimidated by four separate government agencies that report to the White House, and that the FBI took the lead in that harassment. Do you really think that she was an isolated case?

Just like Fast and Furious, Attorney General Holder’s targeting of journalists with laws designed to catch and kill spies, the Benghazi cover-up and film-maker framing, and the NSA story, this plot is another example of an increasingly lawless Administration claiming that they will investigate themselves… and laughing at us as they seemingly get away with yet another criminal conspiracy.

1. Mt Top Patriot says:

It’s what is called “Waco Rules” Bob.

“….It is a question of trust. At this point few Americans trust their government and many fear it. This administration has established a pattern of deception aimed at undermining the Constitution and rule of law. How can there be trust when we are surrounded by so much deception?….

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/is_it_still_1984.html#ixzz2WCl7OVKr

Death before slavery!

3. Treker says:

Gallup poll says that 57% of Americans believe the NSA played a part in the last election . If the Romney camp were to confirm that suspicion it’s game over.

• DAL357 says:

Really? Do you truly believe that the average American (Boobus Americanus) would care? People have been conditioned to be so polarized by partyism that they no longer know or care about the truth, present company possibly excluded, so long as “their” party holds the reigns of power. As long as the (vast) majority of the electorate put party ahead of truth and strict adherence to the letter of the Constitution, we will have more of what we’ve gotten…and worse.

In other words, I see no hope.

4. Drew says:

Bob, if you start ranting about Germanic death cults and how the Arabs control Hollywood, then we’ll call you Alex Jones Jr. A multi agency criminal conspiracy involving the FBI and the FBI is investigating… Miss Cleo told me they’ll clear themselves, maybe sacrifice a few irrelevant underlings and that’ll be it. Case closed, nothing to see here citizen, move along. Shut up, get back to work, pay your taxes and remember: your government loves you.

YAWN

5. citizen says:

My trust in the US government is such that I recently bought body armor, an expense not lightly undertaken. I see no adherence to the constitution or American ideals in it’s speech or actions. Until I do, I view it as enemy, variety domestic.

6. Mr. X says:

I would call them Amerikansky FSB, but I suspect even some in FSB would find this level of harassment if not incompetency embarassing to their profession. I haven’t heard of FSB shooting any suspects in the head lately, and if they did, they certainly didn’t put out the kind of ludicrous story that the FBI put about Tsarnaev’s late Chechen friend down in Florida.

7. parker says:

Its always been the Federal Bureau of Intimidation. Nothing new here.

8. Skip says:

Gun control will soon be back in the news.

See this blogger: http://kirbysaid.blogspot.com/

• Comrade X says:

The battle against the forces of darkness is a battle for eternity!

Death before slavery!

9. Right_2_Bear says:

Anything “Federal” is suspect and probably corrupted beyond redemption at this point.