The IRS and guns

Written By: Bob - Jun• 12•13

I can understand why South Carolina Representative Jeff Duncan is uncomfortable with the thought of IRS agents armed with AR-15s.

Rank-and-file IRS agents need staplers, not firearms, and none need semi-automatic Ar-15s or selective-fire M4/M16s.

That said, the IRS does have a Criminal Investigation Division (CID) that employs roughly 3,700 Special Agents that are law enforcement officers. What concerns me is the quality, integrity, and moral fiber of the individuals that are part of the IRS CID.

I happen to have it on very good authority that at least one IRS CID agent based out of Greensboro, NC (and yes, I know his name) is/was friends with a convicted kidnapper, and once ran the Facebook page for a company allegedly run by the kidnapper.

The IRS CID agent in question may have also accessed my personal tax information to help his criminal friend, who used it to then contact and threaten my then-employer in 2011. This was right in the middle of the IRS’s witch hunt against the Tea Party and other critics of the Obama Administration.

Is that an ethics violation? Is that a crime? I’d leave that up to the Congressman to discover if he was so interested.

Rather obviously, the IRS has been used as a weapon against the American people. Amid this scandal, using the IRS to target a public critic of a convicted criminal friend must have felt utterly normal.

1. TMR says:

Nothing surprises me with this Pharaoh Obama, the mouth breathing VP and their loyal cronies.

I am not comfortable either with the IRS having its own SWAT team.

2. juliesa says:

I’ve been told and over on lefty sites that AR-15s are only for people who plan to massacre a lot of people. I’m not saying that this is what the IRS is planning to do, but an agency that’s proven itself willing to use it’s power against the people for their political beliefs should be dismantled as well as disarmed.

3. Bill in Bama says:

Does anyone have any idea of how many differrent Federal agencies have their own police (and swat ) units.
    IRS needs to be disarmed. No discussion needed.

4. Texas says:

The IRS will need these for self defense. They should begin training for likely scenarios. Like how to cover a retreat and how to shoot back while running away, and how to surrender without getting killed in the process.

• Bill says:

They better start retiring in large groups then.

Doubling down on stupid won’t save them.

5. Cole says:

Can you hear that? Can you hear all those AR15’s crying out for freedom? Begging to be rescued from the evil clutches of the IRS. Who are we to refuse? Let us be liberators. An army of emancipators. Feds, let our rifles go.

6. Rob Crawford says:

Have you given the information you have to Rep. Duncan?

7. B.Johnson says:

Drop that 1099!!!!!!

8. Bob says:

The IRS does not need armed agents, nor does the Dept of Education, EPA, or any of these other Govt Agencies whose primary mission is not law enforcement. The can use the US Marshals Service or FBI if they have a need for for armed agents.

9. john says:

Push comes to shove and these losers decide to oppress my family based on the “just doing what i’m told” philosophy, guess where i’ll be…… That’s right, fuck with me and mine, i fuck with you and yours. No excuses, no apologys, NO quarter. Stay home feds, it’ll be safer for ALL of us.

10. I remember reading a quote recently about it being an army’s accountants who squeal the most under questioning. Not the hardened combatants. I wish I could remember the exact quote. Not sure if that idea even applies to this, but re. the IRS arming itself, I keep imagining the Crimson Assurance skit from Monty Python, only with AR-15’s.

11. Old School says:

When the shooting does start, it is going to get very bad very quickly. There will be no rules, there will be no such thing as noncombatants, there will be no safe areas.

12. Hank says:

Not just the IRS but OSHA, ATF, EPA, Fish and Wildlife, Labor Dept. et al have been turned into instruments of harassment and intimidation by this Leftist regime.

13. Jeff Hoser says:

Considering all the ways/means the IRS already has in their tool kit to destroy any American they choose to target, why do they NEED “assault rifles” ? Unless, of course, they “feel the need” to be “Jackbooted Thugs” ! >Jeff