Tranny traitor treason case begins today

Written By: Bob - Jun• 03•13

Bradley “I want to lop it off and be a girl named Brianna,” Manning’s espionage case begins today. The angry dwarf has already admitted to stealing and publishing 700,000 classified documents and posting them to WikiLeaks.

He only faces life in prison.

Manning has admitted to sending the material to WikiLeaks — an online, non-profit group that publishes secret and classified information from anonymous sources. He did so after accessing a supposedly secure government computer network, then downloading the information — Afghan and Iraq battlefield reports, State Department cables and video of a U.S. Apache helicopter attack that killed a Reuters news photographer and his driver.

The 25-year-old Manning said in a statement in February that he leaked the material because he wanted the public to know how the American military was fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with little regard for human life.

I covered the Apache gunship story after it came out. The long and short of it is that when you are embedded with a group of Iraqi insurgents openly carrying weapons fleeing the scene of an engagement with U.S. forces, don’t expect the Apache pilot to shoot around you with his 30mm.

Frankly, I wanted Manning to face a firing squad for his crimes, but life in prison will have to do.

1. Steve D. says:

Manning is in luck. If he gets sentenced to federal prison, he’ll probably qualify for taxpayer-expensed lopping. Anything less, of course, would violate all those human rights.

• Rob Crawford says:

Part of his punishment should be the refusal to indulge in his mania for self-mutiliation.

2. Dmitriy says:

So…
    The .GOV can (and does) know everything about me: what I do, what I think, at any moment, every day.
    … but I cannot know what the .GOV does?

Short of showing the faces of the current spies, SEALs, etc., or drawings of the modern weapons systems, and maybe just a few other things that I cannot think of off the top of my head, there is NOTHING I/you/we/anyone should not know about the .GOV.

Among the most important things that I need to know, is exactly who (and how) they kill on my behalf, because all those fuckers – or their brothers and sons and fathers – will come to kill me and my family as a revenge.
    I want to be 101% sure that my fucking government is NOT killing anyone they shouldn’t.

When/if in the nearest future, people fighting in the 2nd Civil War are being killed by Apache helicopters (and of course those people are going to be “a group of [...] insurgents openly carrying weapons fleeing the scene of an engagement with U.S. forces”, – your words),
    where will YOU be?
    Among the “insurgents”?
    In front of a computer, watching the “leaked” video recording?
    Or inside the Apache helicopter?

I know the answer, because your blog is among a handful of websites I read every day, and I respect you and your opinion.

But when you’re wrong… man, you’re really WRONG!

3. DAL357 says:

Dmitriy, I couldn’t agree more.

4. Henry Bowman says:

By whose authority are our military forces in Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc? Certainly not the Congress as they never authorized it with a Declaration of War as required by the U.S. Constitution.

U.S. involvement in these wars is therefore illegal and unconstitutional. The murder and destruction committed by U.S. troops is thus unjustified and reprehensible.

We are no more than an occupying force serving corporate interests for the war industry and the supply of resources for the western world.

I’ve seen the video of the Apache crew gunning down innocent civilians. If this is what Manning exposed then good for him. The U.S. gov’t is the real threat to our liberties. If the military was to take it’s oath seriously they would attack the real enemies of the Republic namely, the domestic ones; the marxists in D.C.

Y’all need to heed Dr. Ron Paul’s advice: bring the troops home, all of them. If you did not support him you are part of the problem not the solution.

5. R says:

I saw that apache video – it WAS NOT someone whom was “embedded” with “insurgents”. There was NO RPG as claimed by the pilot. It is legal for people to own a rifle in Iraq to defend against terrorists. As well, those men carrying the rifles did not evidence any means to carry more magazines, and were leisurely strolling down the street, some in shorts!
    I take it you have some kind special filter so that you can distinguish between Lies that government employees tell that you don’t want to believe, and “truths” of government employees that you want to believe? How can you beleive any statements by representatives of the same military that covered up the USS Liberty incident and the reality of Pat Tillman’s death, just for starters? These slugs are not the friends of Liberty people, Bob.

6. Mr. X says:

Bob has a bit of a mental block as to the extent of how many U.S. mil would kill their fellow citizens without hesitation. A lot has changed since the 29 Palms Survey of the 1990s and there has been a strong effort to desensitize as well as recruit gangbangers into the military to emphasize the ethnic difference. All the people in the no hesitation targets are white. Not a coincidence.