I have a post coming to PJ Media either later today or tomorrow about the specific self-defense law case in State of Florida vs. Goerge Zimmerman, but for now, let us simply acknowledge that:
- the media and prosecution lied profusely about the actual facts of the case, and the law;
- easily-led, unsophisticated simpletons accept everything they see on television or in the papers as “truth” or even “Truth,” since they lack basic skills in media criticism;
- despite the fact that George Zimmerman is innocent, and doesn’t have a racist bone in his tri-racial body, he’s going to be hunted for months and maybe years to come by an easily led thug culture because it serves the media/DNC narrative.
Though all evidence in the case, and 40 prosecution witnesses and 19 defense witnesses collaborated to give us a very detailed picture of what happened that night as a textbook self-defense shooting, George Zimmerman is going to have personal defense problems for years to come.
We do know that he has body armor now, and that he is getting his Kel-Tec PF9 pistol back from the Sanford Police Department (if indeed he hasn’t already). That may be enough for his mobile defense, but he is going to find a new home somewhere, and if he whereabouts are broadcast via social media to thuggish individuals, he could easily find himself and his wife under a hastily coordinated assault by multiple thugs in a home invasion with little to no warning.
With that distinct possibility in mind, I’d suggest that George Zimmerman invest in:
- a quality AR-15 carbine variant with a 16″ barrel and mid-length gas system with folding BUIS (backup iron sights)
- a good, dead simple tactical light, such as the Haley Strategic variant of the Inforce WML
- a good short range optic, such as any variant of an EOTech holographic weapon sight, or an Aimpoint, or Vortex Strikefire
- at least a half dozen 60-round Surefire magazines
- and a good single-point sling.
- Good self-defense ammo, such as the .223 Remington 50-grain Winchester Ballistic Silvertip that will rapidly expand/fragment in anything it hits, making it bad for criminals and comparatively safe for his neighbors.
I’d further suggest he get a quick-to-don rifle plate carrier or OTV with mag pouches set up for the Surefire magazines, and a big dog or two.
George Zimmerman make some minor mistakes, but he is no criminal, and is no murderer, and did not kill and “unarmed child.” He is the survivor of a fight against a veteran street-fighter who was using concrete as a deadly weapon.
George Zimmerman deserves peace, and anyone who attacks him (or any other homeowner) in a home invasion deserves to be shot to pieces.