Denying God and chanting for Satan? The Democratic Party is going straight to Hell

Written By: Bob - Jul• 03•13
Any group of sociopaths that has children holding up signs like this has lost all rationality.

Any group of sociopaths that has children holding up signs like the one on the left has lost all rationality.

Now they’re proudly chanting for Satan as they try to defend infanticide in Texas. Completely coincidentally, he happens to be flying back from Africa on Air Force One at that exact moment.

1. Timmeehh says:

The Anti-Christ is not the same as Satan.

2. Cole says:

I was born with microtia. A birth defect that meant my right ear never grew. Fairly common. Paul Stanley from KISS has the same thing. But if this were ancient Sparta like in that movie 300 they would have looked me over as an infant and tossed me on the trash pile. Nazis would have done the same. If I were born in a “progressive” American state back in the 20’s my whole family would have been forcibly sterilized. In the eyes of the eugenicists I’m unfit. A stain on their picture perfect world. A burden in their progress towards utopia.

When most people look at these people and simply see them as fools. Not me. I don’t think most people really fathom what I feel when I look at these monsters. An old jew gave a speech at my school when I was kid. Talked about surviving the Holocaust. When he talked about how the Nazis loathed him. Saw him and his kind as a disease that needed to be stamped out. I knew.

These people joke about Satan. They think it’s a game. An industry profiting from infanticide. An ideology that targets blacks, women, and people like me. Just a disease that needs to be stamped out. I don’t see fools. I see monsters. They joke about Satan, but if they keep pushing one day people like me will show them hell.

3. Real Deal says:

Thing I don’t get is that the government takes a child away from parents who use corporal punishment. Yet they allow parents to use their children like this? They allow parents to mess their kid up so bad they are “transgender” at 6yrs of age? Where is social services?

• William says:

Greetings, and God bless.

Hello, Real Deal. You ask, “Where is social services,” but when “the government takes a child away from parents”, it is Social services that generally does the deed for government. I’m afraid there isn’t gonna be any assistance from that quarter.

(Soylent Green is Sheeple!!!)

4. AdmiralBenbow says:

I see what you did there…

Everyday it becomes clearer what is taking place.

We are in the middle of the oldest battle known to man, the battle between evil and good.

In the battle against evil what matters most?

How many stand with you against it or the fact that you stand against it!

Do we have any other choice but to stand because if we don’t; Evil wins, is that acceptable, and as long as there is one good voice still being heard evil can never win!

Death before slavery!

• Mr. X says:

Whittaker Chambers: “Communism is the oldest lie ever uttered, ‘ye shall be as gods…’

At least in Civil War 1.0 both sides, slave owner and free, claimed to worship the same God and read the same Bible. I’m not so certain it will be that way in Civil War 2.0. I just watched “Ride With the Devil” last night and found myself sympathizing for the Rebs despite their own sociopaths. Will it come down to that in America again? Will we see Quantrill’s raids again? I pray not. But it seems to paraphrase Lincoln (who I admit did tyrannical things to ‘save’ the Union) if there was a divine judgement for ever drop of blood spilled by the slavemaster’s lash, how much more for the blood of 60 million unborn since Roe v. Wade?

6. Michael says:

“It was bad enough when Democrats at the DNC National Convention denied God three times before nominating Barack Obama for a second term as President.”

They “denied God three times?” That sentence is absurd.

• JD says:

That absurd sentence is referring to the vote at the DNC to add God back into the party’s platform. The delegates screamed no so they voted again and again, with the majority clearly shouting no. Then the guy calling the vote said “the ayes have it” and god will be added back in. Then the delegates began to boo. If thats not denying God 3x then idk what is.

• Michael says:

” If thats not denying God 3x then idk what is.”

You miss my point. This isn’t Germany in 1521. It’s the United States in 2013. “They denied God three times?” What’s next? A visit from the Inquisition?

7. SiGraybeard says:

Such a fine example of a sign to let your (what? 8 year old?) daughter hold. To that mother, your mother and grandmother would be so proud of you.

8. rumcrook says:

Using children to promote murdering g children ….. how very very progressive.

One of the kids should have a sign saying every child a wanted child and if not snip its neck with scissors

9. Asmodeus says:

Even the UK branch of the Church of Satan publically distanced themselves from the Democrats.

Sorry, no, you can’t send them to Hell. We don’t need the riff-raff.