Department of Justice establishes “snitch line” in hopes of finding an excuse to persecute George Zimmerman. But I have a better idea…

Written By: Bob - Jul• 16•13
Eric Holder: Never let the facts get in the way of a good lynching.

Eric Holder: Never let the facts get in the way of a good lynching.

America’s “top law enforcement officer,” who is still in criminal contempt of Congress, has set up a “snitch line” for people to bring anonymous claims of bigotry and racism against George Zimmerman. Holder hopes to continuing to use our taxpayer dollars to torment judged not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin, after Martin attempted to beat him to death in what now is starting to look like an attempted gay-bashing hate crime committed by Trayvon Martin.

The DOJ “snitch line” to anonymously attempt to ruin an Zimmerman’s life is

I’m thinking of sending comments about Zimmerman in line with Rhett and Link’s Yo Mama Battle:

1. Pablo says:

You know, I know these progressives want the federal government running everything, but I wasn’t expecting them to form an actual lynch mob.

2. This is a witch hunt. I am so disgusted I don’t think I’m going to be able to eat my dinner tonight.

3. Gayle says:

DOJ knows it’s got nuthin. And I’m betting Dems do NOT want to be seen as persecutors of hispanics, which everyone (okay, except for the AP) now has to admit is what Zimmerman is. Especially now that a hispanic in Baltimore has been the victim of a pro-Trayvon mob.

I actually think this is just about buying time and opening a pressure valve for the nutjobs, until everybody starts thinking about something else. (Should take all of a week or so.)

And how is it “anonymous” if you have to do it through email??

4. Catseye says:

People could start snitching on Holder he has and hasn’t done plenty of things that could be reported: failed prosecution of the New Black Panthers, Fast and Furious, Spying on reporters, Etc.. And true it’s not anonymous if it’s going thru email.

5. david7134 says:

This country is getting disgusting. Since when can the government target an individual citizen who has been proven not guilty in a fair trial? Or for that matter the special treatment that they are giving Walmart by demanding a seperate minimum wage. We need another country.

6. Treker says:

I never like to quote Vladimir Lenin but sometimes he is right . His quote ” There are decades where nothing changes and there are weeks where decades change” .This is one of those weeks. The black white relationship is over . I now must accompany my wife to and from the store because the large minority population harass my wife when she is alone …. Thank you Obozo.

7. Steve Skubinna says:

Hey, I heard that a senior government official was involved in gun running to Mexican drug gangs, and that these guns were used in hundreds of murders. If there a tipline I could call with that?

8. Jerry says:

It is so tempting to tell the snitch line that Zimmerman got his guns from Holder.

9. Kauf Buch says:

Send him an email telling him to PROSECUTE COREY!

10. PM says:

I would like to see those of TMs peers that saw him commit illegal or violent acts report them on the tip line

11. III Pat says:

I sent their email address two Zimmerman tips:

“George Zimmerman is a racist.

While working part-time for the IRS, he participated in illegal actions against Tea Party and Constitutionalist groups — primarily run by privileged white people — in order to further the goals of the Democratic party, the Obama administration and progressives in general. Damn Hispanic racist!!!”

“George Zimmerman is a racist. While working part-time for the USDOJ, he facilitated the smuggling of semi-automatic firearms into Mexico under Operation Fast and Furious…these weapons were used to kill myriad Hispanics. Damn white Hispanic racist!”

• Sharpshooter says:

“George Zimmerman has a fake birth certificate. He was actually born in Hawaii..which is in Asia!”.

12. clark says:

Eric Holder is Obama’s sugar daddy and roomy..

13. Dill Dough says:

Prosecute yourself Holder..You have violated the law more than Zimmerman..

14. Col Bat Guano says:

I sent them the following tip. We’ll see if they investigate it:

“I heard Eric Holder hates Mexicans, hence Fast & Furious and this relentless pursuit of George Zimmerman for pretending to be white even though he is Hispanic. Does that count as a civil rights violation?”