FL Prosecutor Angela Corey fires whistleblower in Zimmerman case

Written By: Bob - Jul• 13•13
All the class you'd expect.

All the class you’d expect.

Spiteful and corrupt Florida prosecutor Angela Corey fired the man who tipped off authorities that the prosecutor’s office was withholding evidence in the case against George Zimmerman:

State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

The letter contended Kruibos did a poor job overseeing the information technology department, violated public records law for retaining documents, and noted he was questioned in March when the office was trying to determine who had leaked personnel information obtained through a computer breach.

Make sure you read the entire article, especially about the paranoia in the office, Corey’s favoritism with Bernie de la Rionda, and Corey’s earmarking of $342,000 of taxpayer dollars to enhance their retirements.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: George Zimmerman deserves to be acquitted, and his prosecutors deserve to be on trial.

1. Chris Watson says:

If this is true, I wonder if whistleblower laws will cover this guy?

2. AuricTech says:

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: George Zimmerman deserves to be acquitted, and his persecutors deserve to be on trial.”

FTFY.

3. Star says:

Any death threats over this one Bob? :)

4. david7134 says:

If he had not notified the defense of wrong doing, would he have broken the law?

This case has demonstrated the utter failure of our judicial system and our government.

5. Jackie Farmer says:

This entire case became a racist trial. CNN and NBC played their own role in perpetuating this.
    All information should’ve been turned over. Until I watched this trial in iir’s entirety, I never knew lawyers lied to make a point. Shame! My prediction, George Zimmerman , whether innocent or guilty, will be found guilty simply to appease the masses. Another OJ Simpson trial.

If this happens:

Corey will be a big part of the reason!

7. Mr. X says:

Bob,

I posted links to WYSATR at Bob Cesca’s Obama-bot blog and the progs freaked out at how scary I was. Then Bob banned me. Charming fellow that Cesca, another failed actor/musician like Chucky Johnson who gets paid by the Cointelpro contractor fronts to shill now.

8. Chas says:

Maybe the bitch should be swimming with the sharks? Just a thought……..

9. twolaneflash says:

NOT GUILTY! NOT GUILTY! NOT GUILTY!
    How’s that for a pie-in-the-face, Angela Corey and the rest of your Scheme Team? I just hear Mark O’Mara just say in a post-trial interview that he could not estimate how many civil lawsuits this NOT GUILTY verdict will spawn. I pray Angela Corey gets a truckload and that she is ruined for life. She’s a shameless political hack and an evil, evil woman.

10. idahobob says:

She deserves a short rope and a tall tree.

Bob
    III

11. spinwizard says:

You can prosecute her, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Brian Williams and NBC for starters. NBC owes Zimmerman $$$$$MILLIONS$$$$$$$

• Sharpshooter says:

With the acquittal, Jennifer Rubin at the WaPo said the price of the NBC lawsuit just went through the roof.

12. spinwizard says:

BTW, the Chief of Police for Sanford, is due am apology, and his Job back!

13. Sharpshooter says:

Withholding evidence by a States Attorney is a CRIMINAL offense, not just civil.

Madam Prosecutor may well be looking at jail time.

Except that she’s in Florida (Corruption Central – SouthEast).

14. Claudio Tiblier says:

I don’t understand why she hasn’t been fired yet. What is the Florida governer doing about it? I just hope George Zimmerman and Mark O’Mara file against her and for calling George a murderer. Even the jurors ought to be furios at her for not respecting their decision. I don’t know who she works for but if I was her boss, I would have fired her 10 seconds after that interview on HLN….( C Tiblier from San Antonio Texas)