Tolerance

Written By: Bob - Jul• 09•13
Daniel Issacs of http://isaacssoftware.com/ is not a very nice man, threatening the life of me and what he thinks was my child... for tweets he didn't like.

Daniel Issacs of Issacs Software is not a very nice man, threatening the life of me and what he thinks was my child… for tweets he didn’t like about cognitive dissonance.

This was the tweet address before he deleted it: https://twitter.com/daniellesseps/statuses/354639001837256705

Forensic pathologist Vincent Di Maio testified this morning in State of Florida versus George Zimmerman, and as the guy who literally wrote the book on gunshot wounds for his fellow forensic pathologist peers, Di Maio is likely the foremost expert in the world at his specialty.

Di Maio’s testimony gutted the prosecution’s case.

He used science to show that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in the exact position as he described, and he testified that the wounds Zimmerman suffered were entirely consistent with the sort of beating he claimed to take. Di Maio also slapped state medical examiner Shiping Bao for not opening up Trayvon Martin’s hands to check for evidence of bruising consistent with the kind of attack Zimmerman reported. Such bruising would not have been evidence on a man killed so soon after issuing such a beating.

Put bluntly, the state failed to make a viable prosecution of Zimmerman, and in my opinion, never came close to establishing “beyond a reasonable doubt” for any possible charge. The defense Mark O’Mara has orchestrated so far has been masterful, and we’re moving very close to the point of proving innocence, which is almost unheard of in a trial. With more than three dozen witness’s testimony in the books, George Zimmerman’s statements of what happened that night have been corroborated at every possible turn.

Commenting on the case has made me unpopular, as the tweet about shows. It isn’t the first “death tweet” I’ve gotten during the course of the case, and won’t be the last. People are too wedded to their narratives to let facts, evidence, or the law intrude, and so they lash out and doggedly continue to believe the false narrative provided to them early on by race hustlers and a biased media.

This is what progressive “tolerance” looks like, folks.

Update: Issacs responds in the comments.

1. Robb Allen says:

He whined that he apologized.

If your first thought when disagreeing with someone is seeing their children murdered, maybe you need to rethink your politics.

2. LC Scotty says:

A list of Danny-Boy’s clients. Perhaps we ought to contact them and ask them how they feel about this.

3. Gayle says:

Gotta wonder about the looney-tunes that favorited it.

4. Catseye says:

We really need to bring back dueling.

• carrn says:

I like your thinking here.

• Rob Crawford says:

He deserves an even chance? Isn’t that reserved for questions of honor, not random death threats?

• david7134 says:

A duel was fought as a point of honor. I know very few people with honor and certainly none of them are liberals.

5. Shotput says:

@ Issacs- Another keyboard NINJA… Pathetic excuse for an American.

Thanks for all the great articles you put out there, Bob. Keep up the fight Brother…

6. MonkeyLeader says:

Well… it looks as if the coward has deleted his twitter account.

Again, another leftist coward who has the backbone of a snail.

If you can’t stand behind your own comments, then you shouldn’t be opening your stupid mouth, eh Danny-boy?

7. Jprs says:

He was born in Panama and lives in Canada. Nothing like having an ‘international’ hate club.

8. Nayback says:

oooh a hate sandwich.

9. Treker says:

I am soooo jealous Bob’s got a hater and I don’t ! Public civility and public dueling started at the exact same time in the early 1700s ..

10. Treker says:

11. Chas says:

Issacs can be dealt with…

12. twolaneflash says:

Treker didn’t double post. The second one was for me.

13. DrZin says:

He’s a piece of s***, but exaggeration doesn’t do anything helpful. He didn’t “threaten” you in any way, unless you believe in the power of wishes.

14. teapartydoc says:

Isn’t liberal tolerance wonderful?

15. Real Deal says:

Fine example of an upstanding and eminently tolerant Liberal.

Wait…doesn’t Canada have hate speech laws? Might they apply here?

16. Dick (@DicksTrash) says:

Heh… Bob’s doing it right.

17. Marty says:

Looks like he’s feeling the heat. He’s locked down his webpage and made all his information generic.

18. MTF says:

He’s masked his website now. Happily, the internet never forgets:

19. Pro Patria says:

Might contact the authorities over this, there is a teen in Texas that is facing trial for a similar incident: http://www.businessinsider.com/teen-justin-carter-faces-trial-and-jail-for-facebook-comment-2013-7

“I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.”
    Voltaire

21. Daniel Lesseps says:

I apologized to you. I apologize again. Instead you decided to ignore my apologies, play the victim, and write a post about me. I guess you have never made a mistake in your life. You must be perfect. Sadly, I am not perfect, I make mistakes.

Like Trayvon said to Zimmerman “You got me”. You got me Bob. You may have received one threat (from which YOU RECEIVED AN APOLOGY) in which with all honesty, I expressed my idea poorly. I admit it, I made a mistake and I am sorry.

But you did not care about this, you wanted to cyber bully me now. I hope you are happy. I am attaching a picture which contains phone calls, e-mails, blog messages, and most importantly someone threaten to contact my clients.

Again I am sorry, but since you can care less about my apologies, here is a picture with all of the harrasing I am getting.

I hope that makes you feel better. Mission accomplished, YOU WON!!!! I learned my lesson. You win.

So what’s next ? For how long do you want to cyber bully me ? GET A LIFE

• Richard Blaine says:

What a whiny little pissant!!!

• Johnny99 says:

See, now, a mistake is leaving a 2 dollar tip on a 50 dollar check. A mistake is running out of gas. A mistake is locking your keys in your car. A mistake is forgetting your wife’s birthday. Okay maybe that’s more than a mistake. Wishing or threatening death on another person, because their opinion differs from yours, then toss the baby in for good measure, that’s just a wee bit more than a mistake. That’s a good indicator of a hidden personality disorder. If I were you, I’d run, not walk, to the nearest 24 hour psychotherapist and delve into your deep seated anger issues, maybe even try some TM. Might help.

• me says:

You did not make “a mistake,” good sir. You made a choice. Actions have consequences.

I think it’s also hilarious that you made a death threat against Mr. Owens, and you call his response “cyber bullying” and “getting personal.” Projection much?

• Mike says:

“You did not make ‘a mistake,’ good sir. You made a choice. Actions have consequences.”

Bingo. And then he punked on facing up to them just like the gutless little liberal pussy he is. It’s subhuman scrotal waste-flesh like him that will see to it that poor George Zimmerman never has another peaceful moment in his life. Count on it.

To the PIQ (Punk In Question): it’s over when WE say it is, and your whining, insincere, ass-covering “apologies” won’t cut any ice. That’s the way your side has always operated with us; time you got a good, solid dose of it yourself for a change–you, and everyone like you. May you rot in Hell for a thousand years.

• RR says:

Mr. Lesseps,

First of all, I’m assuming that Lesseps is the name you currently use (as opposed to Isaacs) as it’s the name you used in the above comment.

You, and those like you, must be made to understand that your actions have consequences. You are equating forgiveness with absolution. Even if Bob forgave you (and I don’t know whether or not he has), it does not mean you are suddenly immune to those consequences. You will have to face them, and deal with them. Hopefully, you will learn the lesson that you are being taught, and will serve as an object lesson to others.

I do not know, but I suspect that you identify yourself as a progressive, or at least a liberal, when it comes to your political and social views. I suspect that, when Rush Limbaugh made his comments regarding Sandra Fluke, you supported going after how he earned a living by letting his advertisers know what you thought about their financial support of his radio show. I suspect that you support the boycott of the upcoming motion picture Ender’s Game because of the views held by Orson Scott Card, the author of the book the movie is based on, regarding gay marriage. Indeed, I suspect you support the boycott of anything associated with Card. That also constitutes an attempt to affect how he makes a living. I further suspect that his recent statement in response to the criticism leveled against him, and the efforts to boycott the movie, does not satisfy you and does not change your mind about the boycott. If my suspicions are true, then perhaps you should consider just how hypocritical you would appear were you to admit that they are.

Natalie Maines and the rest of the Dixie Chicks learned back in 2003 that freedom of speech does not mean freedom from the consequences of that speech. This is the lesson that you are now receiving. It is a painful lesson to be sure. But if it weren’t, then you would be far less likely to understand it and apply it to your life in the future.

• Right_2_Bear says:

Hey Rush was right. If I am going to pay for SF’s $3000 a year contraception bill – I want something in return – videos, photos.. something. Hell I paid for it – we all did. A little ROI is not a lot to ask for!

• Patrick Chester says:

IOW, you got caught/called on your antics so you whinge about “perfection” and so on in some vain attempt at deflecting attention.

Hint: One doesn’t have to “never made a mistake” or similar to call you on your antics. HTH, HAND.

• Hanzo says:

Haha …. sniveling little twit.”Are you happy”? Yes, I’m happy, turd.

• Texas_Dave says:

what a pussy…..if that little squint had said something like that to your face you would have knocked his teeth down his throat….

Anybody found his house yet? Girlfriend? Parents??

• Kauf Buch says:

“NOW YOU [Bob Ownens] ARE GETTING PERSONAL.”

Well, GEE WHIZ, after expressing the desire to have him AND THE CHILD murdered…I can’t for the life of me understand *why*….

Oh, YES: (/s).

What kind of an IMBECILIC LEFTIST does it take to threaten, and then take umbrage when a timy portion of such resistance is turned upon him in response.

ANSWER: a HYPOCRITICAL LEFTIST.
      But I repeat myself.

I *do* hope you go out of business; the Free Market has a way of showing its displeasure. You, sir, are a poor excuse for a human failure.

• Real Deal says:

“I guess you have never made a mistake in your life. You must be perfect. Sadly, I am not perfect, I make mistakes.”

What you did was not a “mistake”, instead it was showing your ass, which IMO is about all Twitter is good for. Most other social media too for that matter. Your real “mistake” was messing with the wrong guy.

You knew what you wrote was messed up before you tweeted, the only reason you apologized was because you figured out that you couldn’t get away with it. In the words of Jeramiah Wright “the chickens are coming home to roost”, just take this as a “teachable moment” Danny Boy.

There was a reason that your parents or grandparents told you “If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”, maybe now you’ll take it to heart. Another for you from MArk Twain,”Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”

• acethepug says:

Let me see, you in essence start a fight, get thoroughly trounced over it, and now are complaining? You WISHED DEATH on someone for having the audacity to have a different opinion than you.

But, as stated, you demonstrate how much of a lie the “Liberals are tolerant” claim is. You collectively depend on the civility of your opponents,and when they treat you exactly like you treat them, it’s suddenly unfair, it’s suddenly bullying.

To dumb it down: Don’t start none, won’t be none.

You obviously didn’t like how you were treated, and it could all have been avoided if you hadn’t fired the first shot in the most obnoxious way possible.

Yes, everyone makes mistakes. Apologizing for them doesn’t mean there are no consequences.

If you (the collective you, not literally you, Daniel) hate the Saul Alinsky treatment, try not using it on others. Hate being harassed? Maybe you shouldn’t have made the comment you did.

Maybe in general you can act like an ass and NOT have the person figuratively or literally punch you in the face, but when and if they do, you earned it. Don’t whine about it now.

• I think your mistake was publicly admitting you’re a hate-filled, sociopathic cockbag.

• RM says:

Daniel Lesseps said:

“P.S. = My clients know about this (I talked to them personally about the situation), and they support me. So keep contacting them if you want. They know me personally, they know I am not who you want people to think I am, and they are still going to be behind me. Just so you know.”

Hey, Daniel? It’s kind of pointless (and painfully insincere) to apologize if you decide to turn around two seconds later and say to the other person, “oh, by the way, everyone is applauding me here, even when I threw the ember that started this whole fire in the first place, so go fuck yourself”.

If anything is telling about your “apology”, it is this. To that end, it’s hard to believe that you’re sorry you made the statement, and far easier to believe you’re merely sorry that you’re being held accountable for your words now that they’re up for review by your peers.

Don’t worry, the hate will taper off… eventually. Enjoy the scathing rebuke while it lasts. It was just as much hatred and contempt as you were willing to show Owens. The only difference is that it’s not 140 characters, that’s all.

• melensdad says:

Let me understand this.

You essentially threatened Bob and a child that you presumed to be his.

He then posts on his blog your tweet, which is, by any definition, cyberbullying. So you cyberbully him, he exposes you, and you now claim to be the victim of cyberbullying?

Wow.

• Comrade X says:

You know what the problem is with children today they don’t understand there are consequence for their actions, in the old days you got a back hand or a spanking and you learnt pretty quick where the lines are, parents now a days have their time outs, say you are sorry and such but the lines are more gray than black & white.

I reckon in this new day there might even be something called a cyber spanking.

Hopefully Daniel can pull his britches back up, live & learn and move on with his life, and understand for future reference that respect is a two way street on this road of life and it begins with yourself and not someone else.

• Seerak says:

Looked at it. Apart from the relatively low volume, what’s there is pretty weak sauce compared to your, ah, “little mistake”.

It’s a pity Section 13 didn’t survive a bit longer, would have been worth getting someone in Canada to hang you with it somehow.

You aren’t sorry you said it, you’re sorry you got busted.

Reap it.

22. I'm just sayin' says:

Daniel Lesseps said: “One thing is to say something dumb on the internet. Another one is to affect the way I earn a living. NOW YOU ARE GETTING PERSONAL.”

Let me get this straight…the idiot wishes death upon you, and YOU ARE (the one) GETTING PERSONAL???

The stupid…it burns. Asshat isn’t even American. F*#@ him.

23. Canuckamuk says:

He should be happy Bob didn’t post his actual daytime place of employment, not just his side business

24. kentuckyliz says:

I live tweeted direct quotes of prosecution witnesses on the stand and I’ve been getting death and rape threats. I screencapped all of them. My phone rang in the middle of the night Saturday/Sunday. Double-checked my “personal readiness.” Yes, I can feel the love from the crowd who threatens rape and death as a matter of justice for TM. No truth – no peace – no justice. You have to be a person of truth and peace and live justice in your own life to have justice. TM broke the Golden Rule and experienced the consequences.

25. dan tries to pull the victim card after tweeting ugly threats of violence, dan you just went full retard

26. Bill Gregg says:

Keyboard warriors need to think (as difficult a task that is for so many of them) before posting something that anyone can read and get a screenshot of. Such carelessness has a way of coming back and biting one. I’ll wager that the DA in Zimmerman’s trial dearly wishes that Trayvon and Rachel Jeantel had stayed off Twitter and Facebook!

Danny boy posts something that could easily be considered a felony, gets called on it, says “I’m sorry” and expects to be handed a lollipop. Sorry, Danny, but that isn’t how things work in the real world. If you think any of the repercussions you experienced were severe, just imagine what they would have been had you made your comment directly to Bob in person.

27. Katherine says:

The apology should have been made in the same forum in which the original ugly comment was made, that is, he should have tweeted it. Did he do that? How promptly?

28. Marty says:

I mentioned this to one of the more honest liberals I know. The first words out of her mouth (after she picked her jaw off the floor) were: “What an idiot. I’ll bet he was all over Paula Dean losing HER livelihood.”

• Wraith says:

Exactly. How about we call this type of internet ass-beating a “Paula-Deening” from now on? Just to reinforce the notion that you get what you give.

29. captainfish says:

Ok. Let’s get this all straight.
    1) Daniel Isaacs threatens Bob with death for posting a comment.
    2) Daniel Isaacs then threatens what he probably perceives to be Bob’s baby with death.
    3) At some point Daniel apologizes. But, you can’t prove that because Daniel deleted his tweeter account.
    4) Bob posts on bow-owens.com a blog detailing steps 1 and 2 above as well as a link to where Daniel supposedly does business. Some have pointed out that he is doing business in Canada.
    5) After a very limited and quite small campaign by those on this website send some emails to him and possibly to his business contacts, Daniel responds.
    6) Daniel then removes\cleans out his business webpage
    7) Daniel’s response to Bob and his page viewers is: I threatened Bob with death, it was a mistake, but now claims BOB has gone overboard by sending emails to Daniel’s business contacts and leaving cryptic emails on his business contact form.
    8) As proof, Daniel claims to have received a phone call that he did not answer.
    9) As proof, Daniel claims to show some odd cryptic and inconclusive basic email headers.
    10) This proof he uses to show that the response is far and away out of proportion to his death threats toward Bob and baby.
    11) He claims his apology should now clear him of all wrongdoing and be forced to be given an apology back by Mr Owens for any attempt, either implied by Daniel or virtual, to impact Daniel’s business.

Is that about right?

Based on the case against Zimmerman, This will probably go to court in The Hague and Bob will be found guilty of refusing a Politically-Correct apology and for failure to respond appropriately when faced with death threats. Bob should have called the authorities and cowered in fear until said Canadian authorities determined that Bob has no recourse as he is not Canadian, was not in Canada at the time, and then refused to accept an “oops, I’m sorry for threatening your life” apology.

Bob will then be jailed for 2.3 years, forced to reimburse Daniel for loss of income and pain and suffering to the tune of $10.34 million dollars and attorney’s fees, court costs, and tire disposal fees.

30. pat says:

He apologized. Many people don’t have the guts to admit when they’re wrong, he did. Problem over.

31. M Danes says:

Aw Pat, come on now. If I understand this story correctly, Mr. Isaacs did not bother to apologize at all until AFTER his tweet was duly noted and reprinted here and AFTER people started contacting his clients. Even then, his apology was hardly remorseful. It was spiteful, acusatory, and altogether unbecoming of a truly contrite person. So it seems to me that he cannot be numbered among those who actually have guts or even anything similar to guts.

As to the problem being over, well, there was never really any problem to begin with, was there? Not for Bob or his pseudo-kid anyway. (The fact that it was a generic fake kid-pic really added to the entertainment value!!) So the only one having a problem right now is Mr. Isaacs, and it seems to me that several of the posters above are actually trying to help him solve it, at least insofar as many have offered him what I believe to be sound advice on his attitude and future behaviors.

But honestly, I have to thank everyone here, and you too, Pat, for these comments. I don’t remember when I’ve ever enjoyed reading any followup comments more than these. I really appreciate the laughs!! I think Bob Owens readers are some of the funniest, wittiest people on the internet. Pissed-off and charming all at the same time. God, I LOVE you guys!!!